PDA

View Full Version : Hello devs this is for you!!!!!read!!!!!

ShawnK116
02-24-2011, 06:04 AM
So i got drunk as crap tonight ON PURPOSE since tomorrow is my only day off work...
and i was able to do the following:
1 play this game's demo and be able to place first in races while drunk...EASILY!!!
2 find shortcuts to cut through paths and make faster times(sure it may be a exploit or glitch but they were SOOO easy to find(what ever you want to call it but whatever!
3 noticed "hit boxes per-say were off i wasn't near poles or tape and magically got "poll whips/ broken tapes" i was able to make the one vehicle perfect for the races simply by playing once through each race while drunk and know when to change 4wd to 2wd and lock difs without the annoying pop ups...(make it a one time thing or something...or give us the option in ENGLISH to turn off the pop up helps...
4 roll a vehicle on purpose many times(not caring about time or placing first in a race and run into a tree a full speed where i could(highest speed possible in given allotted spaces and noticed minimal damage to the model of vehicle that never got worse...
5 that even while heavily drinking, the game seem to easy for true off roading/rock crawling paths..
i know even just for games it should be harder to some degree but it was as if i was playing sober:confused:
this may seem like a dick post but i think even a demo should have difficultly settings for times(against AI times/penalties{was a joke..sorry} and stuff and actually make you need to adjust your driving style to get first place.. i was able to place first driving in only 2wd sorta speak for crying out loud..
i still like the game and all but come on DEVS WAKE UP you need to listen to your fans and make free roam and get english version out and add better improvements instead of making excuses ...your fans(who are the people making you money) of the game KNOW what the engine is capable of do you REALLY think were so naive to just agree and say the engine isn't capable of more then what your saying it can be used to do prime example the FREE ROAM??!!! WTH??!! that's like a slap in the face to your fans/customers who have been playing different games..fps, rpg,simulators, arcade style's, racing games... for quite a while!!! We KNOW the engine is capable of more but you either:
A. dont wanna spend time/money on it to make a better product
OR
B. your being lazy?!
If you want a game to sell LISTEN to the fans ALL OVER THE WORLD playing your demo and take their advice WE ARE THE GAMERS, WE ARE THE PEOPLE SPENDING MONEY on YOUR product...you want to make yourselves bigger and well known and make more money dont you?!
:confused::rolleyes:
two simple phrase's to sum it up
1.listen to your customers
2. truth can hurt but in the end it helps..
if any one agrees let me know, and if you think i am wrong say so. Everyone has the right to speak their mind and have a opinion!:cool:
this is my opinion as the game stands...

BALLZ 010
02-24-2011, 06:44 AM
Verry well said!! I think all will agree.

Highfive man. XD

ShawnK116
02-24-2011, 07:03 AM
Verry well said!! I think all will agree.

Highfive man. XD

lol glad ya agree i think this game has some great potential but they are over looking it and just going with what they THINK they know instead of listening to fans/customers but oh well... to me its whatever i'll stick to open source game's and previously released games(of course by other companies/friends that are made to what customers have talked about and are easily modded to better suit the fans. but who knows they may or may not listen... i guess they will start listening when there pockets are not as full as they hoped... till then we have to deal with their half ass efforts of their attempts at "games" by resorting to ignoring the game or.... as some may.. just simply torrent, play single player,and then delete the game without paying for something that they THINK they can sell for whatever price...

Goosey
02-24-2011, 07:39 AM
Yea dude I fully agree, there lack of listening is pretty bad to say they wanna make some money on this. Its the first of its kind for consoles and if they put in FREEROAM!!! it will be great but if they make it set on tracks it'll end up like "Baja - Edge of Control" which was a fail!!

ShawnK116
02-24-2011, 07:47 AM
Yea dude I fully agree, there lack of listening is pretty bad to say they wanna make some money on this. Its the first of its kind for consoles and if they put in FREEROAM!!! it will be great but if they make it set on tracks it'll end up like "Baja - Edge of Control" which was a fail!!

no kidding man i live in the states but play plenty of games made from out of the states and you can EASILY look and see which do better in sales as well as over all game life span of still being played by one simple factor..
DO THEY LISTEN TO FANS
if yes...most games still get played and have PLENTY of replay value
if no...then their long gone dead and never spoken of again...
im glad to see i am not the only one thinking along these lines..

also it would seem the more post i look through the more i see one recurring thing!!!!!
the devs DONT SEEM TO CARE...why do i say this you might ask(saying this towards the wanna be devs that are trying to make games people will want to pay for)?! one simple FACT they don't take the time to review and make responses to post made by their potential fans/costumers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and hell i just joined but facts being facts reading through MANY post... MANY people say the same thing

juggernaut
02-24-2011, 03:22 PM
so i got drunk as crap tonight on purpose since tomorrow is my only day off work...
And i was able to do the following:
1 play this game's demo and be able to place first in races while drunk...easily!!!
2 find shortcuts to cut through paths and make faster times(sure it may be a exploit or glitch but they were sooo easy to find(what ever you want to call it but whatever!
3 noticed "hit boxes per-say were off i wasn't near poles or tape and magically got "poll whips/ broken tapes" i was able to make the one vehicle perfect for the races simply by playing once through each race while drunk and know when to change 4wd to 2wd and lock difs without the annoying pop ups...(make it a one time thing or something...or give us the option in english to turn off the pop up helps...
4 roll a vehicle on purpose many times(not caring about time or placing first in a race and run into a tree a full speed where i could(highest speed possible in given allotted spaces and noticed minimal damage to the model of vehicle that never got worse...
5 that even while heavily drinking, the game seem to easy for true off roading/rock crawling paths..
I know even just for games it should be harder to some degree but it was as if i was playing sober:confused:
This may seem like a dick post but i think even a demo should have difficultly settings for times(against ai times/penalties{was a joke..sorry} and stuff and actually make you need to adjust your driving style to get first place.. I was able to place first driving in only 2wd sorta speak for crying out loud..
I still like the game and all but come on devs wake up you need to listen to your fans and make free roam and get english version out and add better improvements instead of making excuses ...your fans(who are the people making you money) of the game know what the engine is capable of do you really think were so naive to just agree and say the engine isn't capable of more then what your saying it can be used to do prime example the free roam??!!! Wth??!! That's like a slap in the face to your fans/customers who have been playing different games..fps, rpg,simulators, arcade style's, racing games... For quite a while!!! We know the engine is capable of more but you either:
A. Dont wanna spend time/money on it to make a better product
or
b. Your being lazy?!
If you want a game to sell listen to the fans all over the world playing your demo and take their advice we are the gamers, we are the people spending money on your product...you want to make yourselves bigger and well known and make more money dont you?!
:confused::rolleyes:
Two simple phrase's to sum it up
1.listen to your customers
2. Truth can hurt but in the end it helps..
If any one agrees let me know, and if you think i am wrong say so. Everyone has the right to speak their mind and have a opinion!:cool:
This is my opinion as the game stands...

yep

Krazee DD
02-24-2011, 05:32 PM
I tried to read it but that wall o text was too much for my poor eyes.

But from what I hears it had good things to say.

Rock on.

ShawnK116
02-24-2011, 08:38 PM
I tried to read it but that wall o text was too much for my poor eyes.

But from what I hears it had good things to say.

Rock on.

lol, hmm maybe try highlighting the text withe mouse drag to keep eyes focused on where your at....
or..
you can just go with it and just say im right
hey if the devs can say whatever and expect us just to agree why cant i do that?
lol:eek::eek:

Krazee DD
02-24-2011, 09:32 PM
The devs never even come to the board anyway. It's a bummer but o well.

ShawnK116
02-24-2011, 09:40 PM
hey i got this amazing ideal lets make a game and make forums that are "official" and then just leave the fans who come hanging....
STUPIDITY!!!!:rolleyes:

Krazee DD
02-24-2011, 11:03 PM
hey i got this amazing ideal lets make a game and make forums that are "official" and then just leave the fans who come hanging....
STUPIDITY!!!!:rolleyes:

Haha. You would be amazed at some of the things they have pulled on us.....

ShawnK116
02-24-2011, 11:03 PM
yeah im aware after reading MANY post on the forums..

Off-roader
02-25-2011, 07:04 AM
ShawnK116
Thanks for your post, I will inform developers about your concerns. This time they overloaded with work under Add-on to Russian release,
I will write news on it soon.

BALLZ 010
02-25-2011, 06:14 PM
ShawnK116
Thanks for your post, I will inform developers about your concerns. This time they overloaded with work under Add-on to Russian release,
I will write news on it soon.

OMG!!! Thank you someone finally returned!!

ShawnK116
02-25-2011, 07:54 PM
OMG!!! Thank you someone finally returned!!
dont get to excited basically they just said F-U were to busy to talk to you and deal with your request cause were putting all our efforts into the russian release and forgetting about any one else...:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Krazee DD
02-26-2011, 04:41 AM
dont get to excited basically they just said F-U were to busy to talk to you and deal with your request cause were putting all our efforts into the russian release and forgetting about any one else...:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Pretty much. I'm sick of the automated responses and broken promises. (sounds like an emo song?)

Like I say.....o well.

ShawnK116
02-26-2011, 05:08 AM
nice response i lol'ed...

Off-roader
02-26-2011, 06:07 AM
Guys, I will post some fresh screens and videos soon.
And about questions, I wrote about features and answers some time before, and until things change I can't give any promises on dates, free-roam etc. without real facts.

ShawnK116
02-26-2011, 06:55 AM
And about questions, I wrote about features and answers some time before, and until things change I can't give any promises on dates, free-roam etc. without real facts.

after reading all the post now for Off road drive all i can seem to find is 10% facts 90% irrelevant statements or excuses.
with what was just said it seems the organization is all out of wack and things could be kept in better order? correct me if i am wrong?!:rolleyes::confused:
we dont want explicit promises we just want to see and actually believe in the dev's that they are actually taking the time to read what its fans put and use them wisely rather then simply brushing them off... that's how it comes across you read what we put and simply push them aside as if our words and advice mean nothing.

Off-roader
02-26-2011, 03:42 PM
I like your ideas, but only thing I can do is to show them to developers, thats what I actualy done, if developer and publisher decide to put new features or something they will do it, not me. I will inform you in this case.

Krazee DD
02-26-2011, 04:22 PM
Wow. I have not seen this kind of activity in months........sweet.

ShawnK116
02-26-2011, 06:31 PM
Good job everyone. We must have struck a nerve finally. Maybe if they notice that we are becoming more active and disgruntled or happy when they do respond then maybe they will also become more active as well.

SuzukiSamurai
02-28-2011, 08:40 PM
Good job everyone. We must have struck a nerve finally. Maybe if they notice that we are becoming more active and disgruntled or happy when they do respond then maybe they will also become more active as well.

Don't worry, they are checking the forum once and a while.. I got banned and got a second warning so they are on the forum.. ;) But cool they gave respond.

ShawnK116
02-28-2011, 09:02 PM
Don't worry, they are checking the forum once and a while.. I got banned and got a second warning so they are on the forum.. ;) But cool they gave respond.
the haha isnt at you just a laughing in general,basically they seem to have banned(by what you said) you because if you did like me your challenging them and actually doing you unpaid job as a fan of giving them criticism about things and reminding them we hold the money they want,so we want a product that were gonna like and so we give them advice and stuff about the game.
easy example you go to a fast food joint, ya order what they advertised and you check your bag and they gave you something different..:rolleyes:

Loves 2 Jacket
03-01-2011, 03:41 AM

I'm tired of just gettting screens and videos, get some release dates going. Is this or is this not coming out this year? I heard Q2, but that seems like a long shot since its pretty much march and we still don't even have a release date.

Krazee DD
03-01-2011, 03:49 AM
I'm tired of just gettting screens and videos, get some release dates going. Is this or is this not coming out this year? I heard Q2, but that seems like a long shot since its pretty much march and we still don't even have a release date.

Did you see the April Demo date?

Good things comin!

Loves 2 Jacket
03-01-2011, 06:49 AM
whoa whoa whoa what April demo date? I'm off to do some research...