PDA

View Full Version : Dropping in to say hey

ShawnK116
02-23-2011, 09:14 PM
Just dropping in to say hey to everyone here and post a pic of my rig(though a little out of date...has more done to it..) and to also post a few questions as well and try to wrap it up in a small post >.<
well first i guess i'll just say my name is Shawn, im 24 and just got out of military not to long ago,right now just going to school at UNCC.
i enjoy gaming,offroading and playing with fire.
quick question as far as the game goes.yes i have read through alot of post to make sure i don't ask the same questions and be annoying though one i know for sure has been asked alot but just going for a update i suppose..
the obvious question is,is there any news of free roam...:-x being added(sorry i know its talked about alot....)
second being any more updates yet? i have been playing the demo a bit and don't mind it but as far as full game release i cant seem to find it so i am assuming it hasn't been released yet or is it only released for other countries thus far(i play it on pc)
and i already downloaded the work done by BALLZ 010 for translation to English and was wondering if there has been another release for more being translated into English??i hadn't seen any other releases so sorry if i missed it...
last question though probably a dumb one,i cant seem to find it but i see people in different cam views...what are the keys for changing views i have figured out using the mouse left and right click but that's about it >.<
any ways hello and thanks for any responses :-)

last note about my rig since i said it was out of date(ignore date on picture i never set the date/time on camera haha)
but i have put a 8 inch lift onto it and replaced front and rear bumpers as well as up-sized the tires to 38'sfrom 33's:-)

Krazee DD
02-23-2011, 11:06 PM
Wassup bro.

Well there was conformation tha we will not be getting free roam but DLC quote "you never know". So ya. Bummer right?

All we hear on release date is Q2. So around April/May.

Both PC ands console with drop on the same day.

Boards are slow but it's still pretty fun around here.

ShawnK116
02-23-2011, 11:18 PM
well all i can say is i KNOW some where some time some one WILL make a mod for it i bet lol,if the devs are (sorry to say but truth hurts) to dumb to listen to fans and create a free roam instead of making excuses they can expect one of two things :
they make sells but not nearly as much
OR
ALOT of ppl will say screw paying for it wait for a torrent ( TISK TISK) lol and play the single player and be done with it since mp will be limited to same race tracks over and over...
but like i said im sure someone will make a mod for some kind of free roam eventually. There are plenty of games that devs didn't listen to fans and someone creates the mod and the game gets popular through cracked mp mods so their loss of money:mad:added
but wassup bk at ya and thanks for the info!

Krazee DD
02-24-2011, 01:11 AM
Ya. They say unreal limits what they can do.

I say **** unreal and go with Euphoria. Duuuuh.

I'm getting regardless (console) cuz my life is off road and racing so it's a no brainer, but def bad move on that end.

ShawnK116
02-24-2011, 01:49 AM
Ya. They say unreal limits what they can do.

I say **** unreal and go with Euphoria. Duuuuh.

I'm getting regardless (console) cuz my life is off road and racing so it's a no brainer, but def bad move on that end.

bad move? to what are you referring?

BALLZ 010
02-24-2011, 02:42 AM
Hey man, Glad you downloaded my english conversion. From what I know its the only one out there. But yeah I do plan on making an update to it with more conversion.

Anyway love your jeep would like to see the upgades and some mud on it (It was way to clean) lol.

Cya.

ShawnK116
02-24-2011, 03:32 AM
Hey man, Glad you downloaded my english conversion. From what I know its the only one out there. But yeah I do plan on making an update to it with more conversion.

Anyway love your jeep would like to see the upgades and some mud on it (It was way to clean) lol.

Cya.
haha yeah but like i said she looks good clean or dirty haha and yeah gotta get new pics