PDA

View Full Version : New Screenshots!

Evgeny
09-18-2007, 01:57 PM
Check out the new Screenshots! And tell what you think.
http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/kings-bounty-the-legend/gallery

unrealaz
09-19-2007, 10:07 PM
The only problem I see in the screenshots is the translation :D. Very rough.
Make sure not spelling errors come with the game :).

Zamolxis
09-19-2007, 11:37 PM
I agree with unreal. Except for the translation, the screenshots are amazing! I looked for a flaw, but couldn't find any. :D

Loco Blutaxt
09-20-2007, 02:02 PM
I think the screenshot-site needs improvement for Firefox-users!
The popup window in firefox does not fit to the images and isn't resizeable. In IE everything's ok but - huh! I will not use IE for looking at the screenshots as a matter of principle (I only used it for testing purposes)! :twisted:

Greetings
Loco

Loco Blutaxt
09-20-2007, 03:14 PM
Hi,

I'm using v2.0.0.7 coming yesterday I think.
Could it be a setting in the javascript options of FF? :roll: I'll try out and let you know...

Greetings
Loco

€dit: As I thought - it's a js-option in the browser - unfortunately I can tell you only my English translation of the German name of the option:
When you go to Extras\Settings then (maybe) "Content" there is the option "activate java script" and a button "advanced" - click and then it's the first option "move or resize existing windows".

Now I can take a look at the screenies. I'll let you know how I like them tomorrow!

€dit 2: BTW: I think this option is disabled by default which causes the problem.

Loco Blutaxt
09-21-2007, 08:17 AM
To come back to topic:

I'm really impressed. There's a big graphics improvement since the first screenshots I saw.
The style of the graphics is an unerring colorful and effectful fantasy style very much like Heroes V (style) but much better (quality). I like it very much!
Also the mix of creatures seems coherent.
I have a favourite creature so far: The Eye of the Beholder looks awesome!

Greetings
Loco

Daystar
09-21-2007, 11:16 AM
The Vamps, Green Dragons, and Devils look good to me.

Dendroid Arch
09-21-2007, 11:44 AM
What I was wondering; what is your link precisely with HoMM? Don't get me wrong: the pics are awesome, a bit less "childish would be suit me more, but that's my opinion. But I have to say, it sure feels like a complete rip off of HoMM or vice versa. It wouldn't surprise If one company would blame the other for copying creatures and stuff. Can someone fill me in on this? I read that you don't have to guard an homecastle or something? That would be great..I'm sureinterested in the demo and probably the game itself too!

Evgeny
09-21-2007, 11:52 AM
What I was wondering; what is your link precisely with HoMM? Don't get me wrong: the pics are awesome, a bit less "childish would be suit me more, but that's my opinion. But I have to say, it sure feels like a complete rip off of HoMM or vice versa. It wouldn't surprise If one company would blame the other for copying creatures and stuff. Can someone fill me in on this? I read that you don't have to guard an homecastle or something? That would be great..I'm sureinterested in the demo and probably the game itself too!

Thank you for your question. King's Bounty: The Legend has the link with King's Bounty, a famous game released in 1990 by New World Computing. 1C acquired the rights for the title.
As for demo, it certainly will be released, but it isn't decided yet when. We will inform you about it as soon as possible.

Daystar
09-27-2007, 01:58 AM
Any chance of a Ball Park Figure? 1 month, 3 months, a Year?

Kolorabi
09-27-2007, 11:07 AM
Screenshots looks very nice. This certainly looks like a game to get excited about, especially if the developers have ties with the Space Rangers-games (I adored Space Rangers 2). Good with a King's Bounty-sequel as well, I liked that game.