PDA

View Full Version : NecroVision... how original (NOT)

GitDat
09-18-2007, 11:17 AM
Awfully coincidental how this game got it's name. Wow, even the font for the word NecroVision looks just like the one from MY BAND'S web site www.necrovision.com :roll:

Next time.. be more creative & original and come up with your own material.

Soviet
09-18-2007, 03:55 PM
They probably did not know that your band is called necrovision

and if you did not copyright the name it can be used by other people.

Shega
09-18-2007, 07:14 PM
GitDat, nobody didn't even think about plagiarizing the title of your band. Frankly speaking, we didn't even know about it (but we all know for now :) ).
The game's title came in absolutely other way 8)

GitDat
09-18-2007, 08:38 PM
Well as long as we don't get any crap about us using OUR name, it should be cool. Maybe you could make our band members hidden characters in the game somewhere 8) haha. But I think even we are too evil to fit into NecroVision "the game" :twisted:

loner
09-19-2007, 07:47 AM
Well as long as we don't get any crap about us using OUR name, it should be cool. Maybe you could make our band members hidden characters in the game somewhere 8) haha. But I think even we are too evil to fit into NecroVision "the game" :twisted:

well, looking at the "quality" of your website and the included photos, I really doubt someone would want to name their product after your band.

:)

GitDat
09-19-2007, 10:37 AM

well, looking at the "quality" of your website and the included photos, I really doubt someone would want to name their product after your band.

:)

No, even more so.. because they would think we wouldn't care or notice :P But it's all good for now though. We'll share the name as long as they will.

TruckingSulzi
09-19-2007, 10:42 AM
How do u create game titels anyway?

I mean where do they come from?

Trees dont grow them lol.

Anatoly
09-19-2007, 11:50 AM
How do u create game titels anyway?

I mean where do they come from?

Trees dont grow them lol.

Some (ususally) are proposed by developers along with the build of the game, some are generated by the marketing team.