PDA

View Full Version : Character Too Big

shatteredeagle
02-07-2011, 11:10 PM
I have a bizzare problem with this game. I keep getting caught up on things but now its game breaking. Right after you fight the second guy in the second level (Forest?) you have to crawl under a pipe. I cant do it. I just cant get under. Will record a video if someone needs to see it. I have re-installed and other things.

Uploaded a video to youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ti1e7oL_FY

Win7 x64
i7 950
2x GTX 460 1gb
6gb ram

Sneaksie
02-08-2011, 06:51 AM
Looks like a physics issue, i would try to disable SLI, set PhysX calculations to CPU instead of GPU, start the game and try to crawl under this pipe again.
By the way, i think you'll achieve better frame rates in this game disabling SLI and dedicating the second GPU to PhysX.

shatteredeagle
02-09-2011, 09:32 PM
Trying that now thanks will check back. Otherwise one of the weirdest bugs I have *ever* come across.

RavenMaster
02-15-2011, 08:25 AM
Looks like a physics issue, i would try to disable SLI, set PhysX calculations to CPU instead of GPU, start the game and try to crawl under this pipe again.
By the way, i think you'll achieve better frame rates in this game disabling SLI and dedicating the second GPU to PhysX.

Wow that is pretty lame when you have to switch off physx just to overcome a bug. Switching off Physx is like switching off the game's biggest tech selling point.

Sneaksie
02-15-2011, 09:25 AM
It can be re-enabled after this problematic place.