PDA

View Full Version : Whatchu playin?

Krazee DD
02-01-2011, 01:43 AM
So what is everyone playing to tide you ove till thus game comes out?

For me:

Halo Reach
GTA V
Borderlands
Two Worlds II
Sacred 2

That rounds it out. More to come when the release like possibly Test Drive 2 and Dirt 3.

bboywampa
02-01-2011, 10:21 PM
for the moment:
black ops
gran turismo 5

soon probably also TDU2 and dirt 3.

Loves 2 Jacket
02-02-2011, 12:32 AM
GTAIV and Battlefield 1943

BALLZ 010
02-06-2011, 04:26 AM
So what is everyone playing to tide you ove till thus game comes out?

Lets just say the list is too long. I keep getting bored with one game so go to another and just keep thinking about this one XD

canadiancrawler
02-17-2011, 07:20 AM
I've been playing Farming Simulator 2011 since it has come out.
It's a great game with tons of mods & maps. I recommend it to anyone thats into simulator games.

Check out LSUK.info for all your FS11 mods,info & more.

Also check out youtube for farming Simulator video's there's tons..

C_J
02-17-2011, 05:58 PM
Nothing much lately just Mortal combat and pokemon on my mobile

Krazee DD
02-17-2011, 06:37 PM
Im gonna try out Bulletstorm since TDU2 was a complete mess!

But Dirt 1 is getting heavy replay.

BALLZ 010
02-17-2011, 07:22 PM
Im gonna try out Bulletstorm since TDU2 was a complete mess!

But Dirt 1 is getting heavy replay.

I would love Bulletstorm but im broke = ( lol owell hope to get it oneday = )

Krazee DD
02-18-2011, 12:02 AM
I would love Bulletstorm but im broke = ( lol owell hope to get it oneday = )

It honestly doesn't appeal to me. I'm just bored.

Epic is on my top hated developers list aside EA. Can't stand them and fuckin CliffyB.

bboywampa
02-18-2011, 12:49 AM
tdu2 was a letdown for me too :( but they got the v8 sounds better then the guys from gt5, that's for sure!

Krazee DD
02-18-2011, 12:53 AM
tdu2 was a letdown for me too :( but they got the v8 sounds better then the guys from gt5, that's for sure!

Dude......the engines are a single repeated sound just repeated faster and at a higher tone for higher RPMs.

There was no engine recording at all for that game. It's a piece of junk.

bboywampa
02-18-2011, 12:56 AM
Dude......the engines are a single repeated sound just repeated faster and at a higher tone for higher RPMs.

There was no engine recording at all for that game. It's a piece of junk.

in that case you should really check out the v8 sounds on gran turismo 5. I shit you not, the dodge ram hemi sounds like a 4banger. I thought I was driving in a hyundai...

BALLZ 010
02-18-2011, 01:20 AM
It honestly doesn't appeal to me. I'm just bored.

Epic is on my top hated developers list aside EA. Can't stand them and fuckin CliffyB.

lol thats funny I love EA and Epic. EA for MoH and Battlefield and Epic for Gears of war. But I guess bored is a good reason to get a game XD

Krazee DD
02-18-2011, 01:29 AM
in that case you should really check out the v8 sounds on gran turismo 5. I shit you not, the dodge ram hemi sounds like a 4banger. I thought I was driving in a hyundai...

Wow. I can't believe that. I'm not a PS3 guy so I won't be playing. But Forza 3 had great engine sounds. So the fact GT would leave that out blows me away.

I think best racing game sounds = Dirt 2 and prob soon to be Dirt 3

As well as That Baja game.

Krazee DD
02-18-2011, 01:31 AM
lol thats funny I love EA and Epic. EA for MoH and Battlefield and Epic for Gears of war. But I guess bored is a good reason to get a game XD

Ahhh you need to look deeper bro. Battlefield wasn't made by EA. If it was it would have sucked.

Dice made it. EA just published it.

BALLZ 010
02-18-2011, 05:18 AM
Ahhh you need to look deeper bro. Battlefield wasn't made by EA. If it was it would have sucked.

Dice made it. EA just published it.

Huh lolz im failing with stuff latly XD
You are GOD genius lolz :-P.

Krazee DD
02-18-2011, 11:24 AM
Huh lolz im failing with stuff latly XD
You are GOD genius lolz :-P.

Haha not really.

I know 2 things well:

1 - offroading
2 - video games.

Haha that's about it.

BALLZ 010
02-18-2011, 08:05 PM
Haha not really.

I know 2 things well:

1 - offroading
2 - video games.

Haha that's about it.

Good place to be then on a forum for an offroading video game XD

lol I know how to play video games (really well) but I dont pay attention to who makes it and publishes it.

Krazee DD
02-19-2011, 03:09 AM
Good place to be then on a forum for an offroading video game XD

lol I know how to play video games (really well) but I dont pay attention to who makes it and publishes it.

Well I was the same way until EA started fuckin with all my games like Madden, NCAA, Mass Effect.....etc....

They are the single reason the video game industry is goin down the drain.

Companies like Gearbox and 1C is the reason I still buy games. They take chances on NON SEQUAL and NEW PLATFORM, new title games.

BALLZ 010
02-19-2011, 05:13 AM
Well I was the same way until EA started fuckin with all my games like Madden, NCAA, Mass Effect.....etc....

They are the single reason the video game industry is goin down the drain.

Companies like Gearbox and 1C is the reason I still buy games. They take chances on NON SEQUAL and NEW PLATFORM, new title games.

Yeah but as long as people keep buying the 2, 3, 4 game in the series they wont care because they care more about the money now instead of making great games with new idea like 1C.

But sadly im one of those people that keep buying the games *Hide head in shame*

TurbloCummins
03-02-2011, 07:39 AM
Gran Turismo 5
Red Dead Redemtion

Add me on psn iKrakahoa

Just put your from the 1c forum!