PDA

View Full Version : follow unit camera mod?

BattleTree
04-25-2014, 06:11 AM
is there a way to create a follow camera mod or is there one in game for assault squad 2? i have tried every key but have not found a follow cam. i would really love this. think the game misses a little fun without it. really hope im just not seeing it or a modder or the devs will make it. still enjoying the game thanks.

SpeedWolf
05-10-2014, 02:38 PM
No there is none that go for mod as well beside direct control.

I strongly doubt this will be implemented in future titles as you have to manage all of your unit manually as this feature would be impractical in the heat of battle especially online as you have to dictate every move for your unit.

BattleTree
05-22-2014, 10:57 AM
i play a lot of sp and mp skirmish. with 350 hours of game time i think i have earned the right to ask for a nice thing like this lol. id love to play a sp map and send my 10 mgs walking across a battlefield or my 10 tanks and just a follow one unit or group. it would be like watching a movie to me. and i think many many more people would also enjoy it. i really dont see why anyone would have anything negative to say about this. u use it if u want and or can.. if u cant handle the action then u dont. its that simple and it wouldnt add any advantage to anyone.

SpeedWolf
06-04-2014, 11:37 PM
You ask a question and i given you an answer as well as the possible reason why this mode doesn't exist.

If you want that mode try Order of War.

PS: 350 hours is about 2 to 3 weeks that nothing, just men of war alone i have played more then 9000 hours about 18.000 online battle in a period of six years.