PDA

View Full Version : Ban AGAIN?

HillisCamperus
01-29-2011, 01:18 PM
Is there any way we can contact the chat moderators?

This is the third time I have been banned now. The first time I can understand because I was new to the game, but since then I have been trying NOT to even chat in lobby. When I do chat I am very civil and do not use bad language, yet I have still been banned twice since then. Now the ban is one whole week. I think maybe they are making some mistakes and it is not very nice of them. Maybe once you get on their list the first time they just ban you for fun after that?

So is there any way to talk to them? Or no?

"Братья по оружию"

Бан по 31 января

alodf (мат, оскорбление)
kaplin_755382 (мат)
STARSHINA1978 (мат)

"Лис пустыни"

Бан по 31 января

Walk777Cake (мат)
slawkong (мат)
eLENA1995 (мат)
Otto_carrius (мат)

Бан по 4 февраля

Zondercomanda (мат, оскорбление)
lynxlx (мат)
HillisCamperus (мат)
TANKISTY (мат)

Zeke Wolff
01-30-2011, 07:02 AM
I don´t think that they ban anyone just for the "fun"... If I ain´t mistaken, the word (Mat) means "flooding" in English, i.e. that you´ve spammed the chat by posting the same message more than 20 times in a few minutes.

The best thing to do, is to avoid using the chat function at all (in the lobby) and instead chat in the game lobby (i.e. when you´ve entered a game room) and only then if you really know the other gamers.

The chat lobby is monitored by "chat monitor", however I dunno if the bans is an automatic process, or if someone actually go thru some lists at the end of the day.

You could contact Nike-it here at 1C´s Men of War forums if you feel injustly treated.

//Zeke Wolff, Moderator.

HillisCamperus
02-02-2011, 01:01 AM
o well. no response from either admin or from game dev. maybe they just don't make mistakes and everybody is always guilty. i just don't think i will be buying another product from this company.

SpeedWolf
02-02-2011, 10:04 AM
Your a funny guy. how many time i see your racist comment about Russian players in the lobby?

Nike-it
02-02-2011, 10:12 AM
You will be receiving bans until you stop using obscene language in the chat.

HillisCamperus
02-02-2011, 11:15 PM
Your a funny guy. how many time i see your racist comment about Russian players in the lobby?

SpeedWolf, you choose to see the worst in people. That means that you interpret things in the worst possible way, even though the person might not have meant to be offensive. You are very confrontational and aggressive. You should give people the benefit of the doubt before you judge them so harshly. Accusing someone of racism is serious. In certain places (thankfully not where I live) there can be serious consequences for accusing someone of racism. It seems like you feel like you are being constantly attacked, so you have to be aggressive toward others in order to compensate.

The only language that someone *might* interpret as racist is me typing "laggy Russian" in the chat. If that is what gets me banned then I have several points. 1) This is not meant to be racist. If you choose to interpret that as racist that is YOUR problem not mine. 2) Many times when a player drops or lags the game he/she is indeed Russian, so my language is neither racist nor inaccurate. This could be due to the fact that there are so many Russian players, therefore common sense dictates that whenever a player lags out, chances are it will be a Russian player. To avoid this I try to find games with ping similar to mine.

You will be receiving bans until you stop using obscene language in the chat.

That is too simple of a response. I don't think you even know the meaning of the word "obscene." I do not use any obscene language. I don't use swear words in the public chat because I try not to get banned. I understand that using bad words, including swearing and racist comments, can be very offensive to some people and I do not this type of language.

Nike-it, are you personally doing the bans? Do you even know how the chat monitors choose to ban people? Or are you just talking about things you know nothing about? Thank you for responding, BUT I will say again that I do not appreciate so far the way this company has been treating its customers. If they communicated more clearly what is meant by "obscene" then maybe they would have less unhappy customers because then people would at least understand why they are being banned. How can I be more clear, I DO NOT USE OBSCENE LANGUAGE. Until someone shows me chat logs that shows me exactly what I typed and WHY it is considered "obscene" you can consider me an "unsatisfied customer" and I will NOT BE BUYING ANOTHER 1C PRODUCT. The last time I wrote something like this it was deleted. So we will see who is obscene and who is trying to use censorship to cover up unfavorable language that might make the company look bad. 1C must be open and transparent if it expects to compete and survive in a global market.

Nike-it
02-03-2011, 08:06 AM
SpeedWolf, you choose to see the worst in people. That means that you interpret things in the worst possible way, even though the person might not have meant to be offensive. You are very confrontational and aggressive. You should give people the benefit of the doubt before you judge them so harshly. Accusing someone of racism is serious. In certain places (thankfully not where I live) there can be serious consequences for accusing someone of racism. It seems like you feel like you are being constantly attacked, so you have to be aggressive toward others in order to compensate.

The only language that someone *might* interpret as racist is me typing "laggy Russian" in the chat. If that is what gets me banned then I have several points. 1) This is not meant to be racist. If you choose to interpret that as racist that is YOUR problem not mine. 2) Many times when a player drops or lags the game he/she is indeed Russian, so my language is neither racist nor inaccurate. This could be due to the fact that there are so many Russian players, therefore common sense dictates that whenever a player lags out, chances are it will be a Russian player. To avoid this I try to find games with ping similar to mine.

That is too simple of a response. I don't think you even know the meaning of the word "obscene." I do not use any obscene language. I don't use swear words in the public chat because I try not to get banned. I understand that using bad words, including swearing and racist comments, can be very offensive to some people and I do not this type of language.

Nike-it, are you personally doing the bans? Do you even know how the chat monitors choose to ban people? Or are you just talking about things you know nothing about? Thank you for responding, BUT I will say again that I do not appreciate so far the way this company has been treating its customers. If they communicated more clearly what is meant by "obscene" then maybe they would have less unhappy customers because then people would at least understand why they are being banned. How can I be more clear, I DO NOT USE OBSCENE LANGUAGE. Until someone shows me chat logs that shows me exactly what I typed and WHY it is considered "obscene" you can consider me an "unsatisfied customer" and I will NOT BE BUYING ANOTHER 1C PRODUCT. The last time I wrote something like this it was deleted. So we will see who is obscene and who is trying to use censorship to cover up unfavorable language that might make the company look bad. 1C must be open and transparent if it expects to compete and survive in a global market.

The chat is monitored by Best Way guy. I will ask him why you were banned.

Nike-it
02-03-2011, 09:37 AM
You were banned for using word f***, and as soon as it was your third violation of the rules you got a 7 days ban.

HillisCamperus
02-03-2011, 07:50 PM
ok thanks for checking. i don't remember it though, and i certainly don't think its such a bad thing to type f*c* anyway. but hey, customers don't make the rules i guess.

in some other thread i read that you can be arrested in russia for using this type of language? is that true? in the U.S. you can say anything you want as long as it's not the equivalent of "yelling FIRE in a crowded theater" when there is no fire. In other words, as long as it doesn't "cause harm" to someone you can say whatever you want.

SpeedWolf
02-04-2011, 06:22 AM
Every time you install a game they is a rule and condition before you can continue to install the game. so respect the rule or discontinue using it.

Their is many game out their that let you run your mouth off. so please don't use that freedom of speech nonsense. because your type only use it for bullying and insulting people.

HillisCamperus
02-04-2011, 07:35 AM
Every time you install a game they is a rule and condition before you can continue to install the game. so respect the rule or discontinue using it.

Their is many game out their that let you run your mouth off. so please don't use that freedom of speech nonsense. because your type only use it for bullying and insulting people.

my type?

it appears that you are the bully in this case and in many other threads as well. do you always need the last word? can you just let it go?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29
http://curezone.com/forums/troll.asp
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=forum%20troll