PDA

View Full Version : Gem Editor Tanks & Mision Mode

littleevan99
01-15-2011, 06:11 AM
How do I get into mision mode? How to place men in tanks? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: ( I have no idea how to use it)

KnightFandragon
01-15-2011, 06:05 PM
F1 lets you play with your stuff...it gets rid of the selection menu thing so you can screw around. Then, your numpad keys 1-9 select the team you put the units on, I just put my guys on Team 0 and the AI on 1-3 then you pick numpad0 to select your guys then control them like normal. For the AI you would click numpad2 and it would switch you to player 2 unit control. Then to get back into unit selection mode you hit F3 for map editor mode you hit F2.

littleevan99
01-21-2011, 04:11 AM
F1 lets you play with your stuff...it gets rid of the selection menu thing so you can screw around. Then, your numpad keys 1-9 select the team you put the units on, I just put my guys on Team 0 and the AI on 1-3 then you pick numpad0 to select your guys then control them like normal. For the AI you would click numpad2 and it would switch you to player 2 unit control. Then to get back into unit selection mode you hit F3 for map editor mode you hit F2.

I own the Steam version does that make a diffrence? I did what you said and the mission hud did not show. Why?

KnightFandragon
01-21-2011, 04:00 PM
Srsly? so the steam version of games has different controls and stuff? Thats weird, I have a regular version of MoW so I don't know how the steam version does things.

littleevan99
01-22-2011, 06:24 PM
Srsly? so the steam version of games has different controls and stuff? Thats weird, I have a regular version of MoW so I don't know how the steam version does things.

well I think the steam version is the same as the US version

kane1
01-23-2011, 06:32 PM
I own the Steam version does that make a diffrence? I did what you said and the mission hud did not show. Why?

I'm not sure if this is what you meant, but to play the game while in the Editor you have to hit "start", then when your done hit "finish".