PDA

View Full Version : New to game, have some concerns.

Vigilark
01-15-2011, 01:49 AM
Does this game require you to grind boars etc. for hours in order to level? I've done a lot of that, but still feel underleveled during some of what I guess is the plot quests. As an example, I am level 6 and at the part where I meet the 13 yr old girl Telle (think thats her name) and a bunch of enemies spawn in on me that are like lvl 8. I just have one other party member, the girl I got from fighting the Ravens at the wolf camp.

Razorflame
03-30-2011, 05:49 PM
depends on what difficulty you play

you could have another person during that part of the game(the outskirter)
that is if u haven't killed him first:P

and you don't have to grind
but sometimes grinding a bit makes the game easier;)

you just need to take care of good skills and good level ups;)

yuana
04-10-2011, 05:42 PM
Nice thread :)

Good information for new members like mehttp://freeimagestocks.com/content/20/dot.png

ConcernedCitizen
07-21-2011, 10:57 PM
This game is fairly old school; you might as well clear every map(kill everything, uncover all fog of war, loot everything) before you go to the next area, otherwise you will be underleveled and poor equipment wise.

There is no respec either, points spent are spent unless you restart with a new character. Choose wisely...

Spoiler: If you killed the bandit in the very first zone, (in the dialogue) restart. You can only get Outskirter there, and he is basically the only decent Bow/Crossbow archer in the game, aside from wasting Victor as a bow user.

Spoiler: Rifles are ridiculously overpowered. To the point of comedy.