PDA

View Full Version : whats best

mighty_king
01-14-2011, 09:07 PM
i know there is many mod and i just wonder what mod is best to use on KB on the first game + the two last expansion pack also?
there is so many mod to chose from i am wondering what mod is best to use to play this game.

So the game is fun to play that its not too hard and not to easy either

Vulture
01-22-2011, 02:05 AM
You can't just globally tell which of the hundreds of mods out there are "best". Especially since many of them are just visuals. How is your character looking like a demoness "better" than it looking normal ? It's a matter of taste/opinion/playstyle/preferences which mod is best for you.

Play the game and develop a preference for something or come up with "I wish this were different" and look for a mod that does it ^^

For example if you play the basic game and want to play with a full undead-only army you will most likely have the wish to be able to "revive" casualties during a battle. There's a mod that implements an "animate dead" spell that lets you do so.

But that's not the "best" mod, you know ? For somebody who doesn't use undead creatures a lot or none at all this mod would be entirely useless. See my first paragraph.