PDA

View Full Version : Death to Spies - Mission 2 "King's Riddle" Saboteur

aGENT
01-12-2011, 09:36 PM
Ok, playing the saboteur difficulty in this game is a :evil:, I know. Still, having played all other levels successfully (wolfhound) they at least appear to have some sort of intended "line of play" (so to speak); meaning complete-the-mission-with-all-objectives-in-a-reasonable-amount-of-time line, making it somewhat surmountable.

Except "King's Riddle" it seems. Or more precisely, the docks area. How do you even move around in that place undisguised (or without killing just about everyone)?!!! And with only ONE way in to the sub? This is just ridiculous - or have I missed something? I even tried to go along some steal pipes in ceiling (which would had been cool if it had worked btw).

Anyway, how do you do this? And if you've chosen to go through the sewers how do you get back (or start the pump again)?

OSS
01-13-2011, 07:48 AM
Ok, playing the saboteur difficulty in this game is a :evil:, I know. Still, having played all other levels successfully (wolfhound) they at least appear to have some sort of intended "line of play" (so to speak); meaning complete-the-mission-with-all-objectives-in-a-reasonable-amount-of-time line, making it somewhat surmountable.

Except "King's Riddle" it seems. Or more precisely, the docks area.

Well, when i was playing that level on sabouter difficulty, i choose to kill stealthy everyone in second dock, where submarine located.. :twisted:

ps. and yes it was hard, but very addictive.. first you have to remove guards that stand on second floor of that dock..

aGENT
01-13-2011, 10:17 AM
Well, when i was playing that level on sabouter difficulty, i choose to kill stealthy everyone in second dock, where submarine located.. :twisted:

ps. and yes it was hard, but very addictive.. first you have to remove guards that stand on second floor of that dock..

Heh! :mrgreen: yeah well.. I was hoping there was some "proffesional" way around that (to many kills generally lowers the score) but looking at walkthroughs all over there are not much help to go by (for this difficulty). However, I read something here about someone who just managed to "run in" and hid in a hole in the Subs deck (!!?) Only, considering the total gametime of 5h it had to be some slow running... (?) ;)

Anyway, it's just that this mission differs a lot from the rest of the game why I keep wondering if it's meant to be a kill-mission or if there's something I'm missing. As long as I get Wolfhound status I'm satisfied!;-)

forlik
01-13-2011, 10:23 AM
However, I read something here about someone who just managed to "run in" and hid in a hole in the Subs deck (!!?) Only, considering the total gametime of 5h it had to be some slow running... (?) ;)

Yes. hykao done this mission with 0 killed and 2 stunned only.
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=95721&postcount=9

aGENT
01-13-2011, 10:34 AM
Yes. hykao done this mission with 0 killed and 2 stunned only.
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=95721&postcount=9

Yeah, that's right. Well, what to say? The guy's got to much speartime.. ;) Anyway, I'm open to any suggestions!

aGENT
01-13-2011, 10:37 AM
Yeah, that's right. Well, what to say? The guy's got to much speartime.. ;) Anyway, I'm open to any suggestions!

that's supposed to be "spare time", of course!