PDA

View Full Version : Ju88 damage model

kampfjager31
01-06-2011, 11:56 PM
Would like to thank the Daidalos Team for fixing the damage model on the the JU88, making the landing of the plane better.

AndyJWest
01-07-2011, 12:17 AM
I take it you're now less likely to break its back? This has happened to me several times in the past, though it may just be my landings.

zipper
01-07-2011, 05:31 PM
Hey, haven't checked this out but it sounds good.

... funny story ... a long time ago I was online in an 88 involved in a head on with a MiG where the MiG's right stabilizer tip caught the wingtip of the 88. The MiG lost his right elevator (?) and my 88 lost the right wing ... at the root!?

No, I haven't gotten over it.

Wutz
01-07-2011, 06:38 PM
I take it you're now less likely to break its back? This has happened to me several times in the past, though it may just be my landings.
Hmm I have rarely had that happen with a Ju88 but what did happen often was that on landing she would nose over killing all. Of all the German bombers I always found the Ju88 the trickiest to land.

koivis
01-07-2011, 07:35 PM
Hey, haven't checked this out but it sounds good.

... funny story ... a long time ago I was online in an 88 involved in a head on with a MiG where the MiG's right stabilizer tip caught the wingtip of the 88. The MiG lost his right elevator (?) and my 88 lost the right wing ... at the root!?

No, I haven't gotten over it.

Must have been a delta wood stabilizer...:rolleyes:

K_Freddie
01-07-2011, 10:20 PM
I heard that with landing an aircraft you come down lightly.... :grin: