PDA

View Full Version : Until this comes out

Krazee DD
01-05-2011, 08:34 PM
This is where I get my console offroading....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pnd90FRrFo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjlDN6BtzS4

They are from Halo Reach and my buddy and I made these.

We dont even play Halo as a shooter. We just make our own maps for offroading. Looking to do a Ladoga lookalike. As well as a Top Truck Challenge.

bbwhaling
01-06-2011, 12:04 AM
looks cool now just think if they listen to us on this game how much fun it will be.FREE ROAM , MAP MAKER LIKE IN FAR CRY

Krazee DD
01-06-2011, 02:05 AM
looks cool now just think if they listen to us on this game how much fun it will be.FREE ROAM , MAP MAKER LIKE IN FAR CRY

Haha I know. It sucks the game to do offroading right is Halo.

If you combined Forge World and Forge with Off Road Drive it WOULD be GOTY.

I know it. It would rock GOW and COD all day.

dozer
01-06-2011, 09:31 AM
grand theft auto and Farcry 2 is where i go. Pretty crap but has to do until something better.

Farcry 2 allows you to build you own terrains with great graphics but the 4x4 physics resemble a ironing board

Krazee DD
01-06-2011, 10:03 AM
grand theft auto and Farcry 2 is where i go. Pretty crap but has to do until something better.

Farcry 2 allows you to build you own terrains with great graphics but the 4x4 physics resemble a ironing board

Haha. I'll have to give it a try. Do they have the map maker in the console version?

dozer
01-06-2011, 11:56 PM
Haha. I'll have to give it a try. Do they have the map maker in the console version?

yep, on xbox 360. Its the most in depth map maker available and puts PC versions to shame.

I spend hours making maps on it just for the hell of it, covering them with rocks and then seeing if i can get the trucks through.

But like i said, the 4x4 phisics are really bad in the game so be prepared "you will also laugh when you see what type of 4x4 they are too;)"

Krazee DD
01-07-2011, 12:47 AM
yep, on xbox 360. Its the most in depth map maker available and puts PC versions to shame.

I spend hours making maps on it just for the hell of it, covering them with rocks and then seeing if i can get the trucks through.

But like i said, the 4x4 phisics are really bad in the game so be prepared "you will also laugh when you see what type of 4x4 they are too;)"

Ha. I think I'll snag it over the weekend just to mess around.

bbwhaling
01-07-2011, 01:23 AM
buy it used

Krazee DD
01-07-2011, 02:14 AM
buy it used

Ya. I actually think I have it laying around somewhere?

bboywampa
01-07-2011, 11:47 PM
I play Rigs of Rods on the PC to offroad. and on my ps3 I play GTA IV to go rockcrawling on the wavebreakers on the beach.

Loves 2 Jacket
01-08-2011, 09:44 AM
I also off road on GTA. Loves 2 Jacket is my Xbox gamer tag if anyone wants to go offroading

Krazee DD
01-08-2011, 02:32 PM
I also off road on GTA. Loves 2 Jacket is my Xbox gamer tag if anyone wants to go offroading

Nice. I might hit ya up. I need someone to show me where I can crawl.

Loves 2 Jacket
01-08-2011, 02:57 PM
Sounds good man. I know a few places, not sure if they are common knowledge or not.

Carter
01-08-2011, 05:08 PM
Sounds good man. I know a few places, not sure if they are common knowledge or not.

i no loads of good place on gta which not to many people no about ;) its pretty much the only thing we do on it

Krazee DD
01-08-2011, 07:20 PM
i no loads of good place on gta which not to many people no about ;) its pretty much the only thing we do on it

Really!?

We should have a crawling private party.

I can record it and get it posted up. Haha. That would be sick!

Gamertag = Krazee DD

Hit me up.

Carter
01-08-2011, 07:22 PM
Really!?

We should have a crawling private party.

I can record it and get it posted up. Haha. That would be sick!

Gamertag = Krazee DD

Hit me up.

ps3 or xbox? oh and not many people no them cus there not on youtube lol

Krazee DD
01-08-2011, 09:33 PM
ps3 or xbox? oh and not many people no them cus there not on youtube lol

Xbox 360

If we can't hookup online maybe you could draw it up on a map?

Carter
01-08-2011, 11:18 PM
Xbox 360

If we can't hookup online maybe you could draw it up on a map?

it pretty much loads of little a medium tracks all different difficult made into like 3 big courses with little road sections :P

add me next time ur on:

DowneyFish

oh and have u got TBOGT download content?

Krazee DD
01-09-2011, 12:19 AM
it pretty much loads of little a medium tracks all different difficult made into like 3 big courses with little road sections :P

add me next time ur on:

DowneyFish

oh and have u got TBOGT download content?

I dont have the DLC.

Carter
01-09-2011, 11:35 AM
thats cool its just i prefer the Mercedes and range rover to do it in

Loves 2 Jacket
01-09-2011, 02:57 PM
I'll add both of you. I should be free monday and tuesday night!

Krazee DD
01-09-2011, 05:23 PM
I'll add both of you. I should be free monday and tuesday night!

Ya dude. I'm down. Just hit me up on Live.

Krazee DD
01-11-2011, 06:39 PM
Waiting....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGcPlKQwEd0&feature=sub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwcnsag8wGI&feature=sub

general solomon
01-12-2011, 10:39 PM
This is where I get my console offroading....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pnd90FRrFo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjlDN6BtzS4

They are from Halo Reach and my buddy and I made these.

We dont even play Halo as a shooter. We just make our own maps for offroading. Looking to do a Ladoga lookalike. As well as a Top Truck Challenge.

I love the halo maps. I cant wait to see your off road drive maps. I've been waiting for them to make a friendly map making editor since their uaz and hummer games.

my ultimate game would be the rigs of rods physics and handling with off road drive graphics.

i am extremely excited about this game.

Loves 2 Jacket
01-13-2011, 04:29 AM
Waiting....

I've been busy with work. I'll try to get on Friday night.

Krazee DD
01-15-2011, 07:20 PM
I love the halo maps. I cant wait to see your off road drive maps. I've been waiting for them to make a friendly map making editor since their uaz and hummer games.

my ultimate game would be the rigs of rods physics and handling with off road drive graphics.

i am extremely excited about this game.

Well. I'm getting the console version only. I'm a Mac guy but I may be getting a PC just to run this haha. I want the map maker and the mods that will come with the PC version. So. Ya. We will see.

Krazee DD
01-15-2011, 07:21 PM
I've been busy with work. I'll try to get on Friday night.

Hey bro. I'm gonna get on and search for some rock crawl areas.

Real quick tho, what vehicle do you use and where is an area to start?

Krazee DD
01-16-2011, 04:20 AM
Ok. So I have been tryin this out.

Hilariouslly fun! I need to find a nice 4x4 vehicle tho. Using an escalade haha.

Krazee DD
01-16-2011, 06:45 AM
Ok so been tryin out anything I can.

GTA IV is great for crawling.

Baja Edge Of Control is horrible for crawling but good desert racing and no replay.

Going to try "Fuel" and anything else I can get ahold of that just might have an off road aspect that wasn't intended.

bboywampa
01-16-2011, 02:48 PM
Ok so been tryin out anything I can.

GTA IV is great for crawling.

Baja Edge Of Control is horrible for crawling but good desert racing and no replay.

Going to try "Fuel" and anything else I can get ahold of that just might have an off road aspect that wasn't intended.

I have fuel for the ps3 and it's not the best game to crawl in...it's possible, but gta IV is much better.

Loves 2 Jacket
01-18-2011, 10:32 AM
If you want we can get together on wed. morning or night. I get off work at 730am and if I sleep after that I'll get on around 10pm.
I use either the escalade truck or suv online. Do you know the "mud" bogging spots on GTA? I know one pretty fun trail to go on that i'm not sure people know about.

Baja edge of control sucks for crawling, but they do have Xterras in that game. I have fuel also and it doesn't seem to be the best game.

Krazee DD
02-27-2011, 04:31 PM
Looking to get some vids done....

Krazee DD
03-06-2011, 11:11 PM
Well Just Cause had some nice offloading. No crawling but it was good.

Loves 2 Jacket
03-07-2011, 07:54 AM
My son has that gaem, never really played it though. Hit me up for some GTA offroading on Monday night or tuesday night

Krazee DD
03-07-2011, 06:21 PM
My son has that gaem, never really played it though. Hit me up for some GTA offroading on Monday night or tuesday night

Ya nice. Im down.

TheHondaAbuser
03-12-2011, 04:31 AM

add me up on live we can compare offroadin maps on far cry 2 Gt is TheHondaAbuser

Krazee DD
03-16-2011, 12:22 AM
Will be playin Homefront for a while. Hit me up.

ShawnK116
03-16-2011, 01:44 AM
Will be playin Homefront for a while. Hit me up.

ive got homefront i thinks its a pretty decent game for sure
i have gta san andreas and mp for it an di have gtaIV but its a cracked copy and so not sure how to get mp with it would enjoy going offroading sometime with ya guys.

Loves 2 Jacket
03-16-2011, 03:43 AM
I'll be on at some point again tomorrow and thursday.
On GTAIV just press up on your phone and look where it says multiplayer. and select player match and free mode or just click on your friendslist and it was say join session.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/dealwithit.gif

ShawnK116
03-16-2011, 08:00 AM
I'll be on at some point again tomorrow and thursday.
On GTAIV just press up on your phone and look where it says multiplayer. and select player match and free mode or just click on your friendslist and it was say join session.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/dealwithit.gif

does it worked on cracked version i was under impression it didnt?or maybe it was cause somewhere i read that any mods can make it not work or something

Loves 2 Jacket
03-16-2011, 11:00 AM
I have no idea man. Just try it out. I play GTA pretty much everyday

ShawnK116
03-16-2011, 11:15 PM

well send me a pm if ya want with the info as to what server and stuff and we can see bout meeting up sometime and i will see if it will work for me and let ya know

BALLZ 010
03-18-2011, 03:48 AM

well send me a pm if ya want with the info as to what server and stuff and we can see bout meeting up sometime and i will see if it will work for me and let ya know

I think you guys have got mixed up cause Loves 2 Jacket plays Xbox (Right?)
and ShawnK116 plays crack GTA on PC (Right?) just thinking thats what happening XD

Krazee DD
03-18-2011, 08:19 PM
I think you guys have got mixed up cause Loves 2 Jacket plays Xbox (Right?)
and ShawnK116 plays crack GTA on PC (Right?) just thinking thats what happening XD

Haha. That's what I was thinking as well.

I thought it would have been funny to watch it unfold tho....hehe.

BALLZ 010
03-18-2011, 09:21 PM
Haha. That's what I was thinking as well.

I thought it would have been funny to watch it unfold tho....hehe.

Hahaha lol yeah that would have been funny XD

Loves 2 Jacket
03-19-2011, 03:15 AM
I just thought his disk was cracked haha

Krazee DD
03-19-2011, 05:59 AM

Aaaaaahahahahaha!

ShawnK116
03-19-2011, 09:32 AM

DOH>.<
lol well that is a complete fail lol,i was just assuming he was playing on pc as well lol guess not...lol
oh well i chalk it up to communication error lol..

Loves 2 Jacket
03-20-2011, 06:44 AM
I know nothing about computers, besides they are great for watching free adult videos

BALLZ 010
03-20-2011, 07:42 AM
I know nothing about computers, besides they are great for watching free adult videos

lol wasnt expecting that XD

ShawnK116
03-20-2011, 09:10 PM

one word...
nice....
:rolleyes::!:

Krazee DD
03-20-2011, 09:44 PM
I guess we all now know what he does while waiting for the game to come out hahaha.

Loves 2 Jacket
03-21-2011, 03:03 AM
Haha only because my wife isn't in Alaska with me

Krazee DD
03-21-2011, 03:22 AM
Haha only because my wife isn't in Alaska with me

Ooohhh. I see. Then I feel ya bro. Get a Mac, you won't have any "problems". Hehe.

ShawnK116
03-21-2011, 10:37 AM
Ooohhh. I see. Then I feel ya bro. Get a Mac, you won't have any "problems". Hehe.

post started great then screeEEEEEeecchhhed to a halt when you added the one word..mac..macs are NOT ment for gaming, i wont argue about their potential for other uses but NOT gaming!

Loves 2 Jacket
03-21-2011, 01:48 PM
I really only use my computer for adult videos and youtube. http://smiliesftw.com/x/fapfapfapfap.gif

Krazee DD
03-21-2011, 05:43 PM
post started great then screeEEEEEeecchhhed to a halt when you added the one word..mac..macs are NOT ment for gaming, i wont argue about their potential for other uses but NOT gaming!

Hmmm, didnt see anything about me saying a mac was for gaming?

Loves 2 Jacket
03-24-2011, 02:46 AM
I've been playing Dirt 2 a lot. you guys don't want to race me...

Krazee DD
03-24-2011, 05:07 PM
I've been playing Dirt 2 a lot. you guys don't want to race me...

Sir please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym2FvJQxV1k&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Asgp5ksLSU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

I throw it bro.

Loves 2 Jacket
03-25-2011, 07:00 AM
Bring it, Krazy! I'm so good that Xbox live won't let me race online, it just says "no games found".

Krazee DD
03-25-2011, 10:19 PM
Bring it, Krazy! I'm so good that Xbox live won't let me race online, it just says "no games found".

Hahaha. They trying to keep your dirty racing out the lobbies.

Loves 2 Jacket
03-28-2011, 04:31 PM
Nice guys finish last

Krazee DD
03-28-2011, 06:32 PM
Nice guys finish last

Early bird gets the sauced worms?

Back on it: If your a fan of road racing you should check out NFS Shift 2. Surprisingly good! Here are some stills.

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j364/HDgaminLIVE/Still1.jpg

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j364/HDgaminLIVE/Still3.jpg

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j364/HDgaminLIVE/Still4.jpg

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j364/HDgaminLIVE/Still7.jpg

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j364/HDgaminLIVE/Still9.jpg

Krazee DD
03-28-2011, 06:39 PM
As well as this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nA1B7sneVQ

Loves 2 Jacket
03-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Looks pretty good. I'll be waiting for dirt 3 and this offroad game if it ever comes out. Friday is April 1st and they said the demo would drop on X360 late march early April

Krazee DD
03-29-2011, 12:18 AM
Looks pretty good. I'll be waiting for dirt 3 and this offroad game if it ever comes out. Friday is April 1st and they said the demo would drop on X360 late march early April

Dirt 3 will be amazing you know right?

We will def git that one up.

Krazee DD
03-29-2011, 12:19 AM
I wish THIS GAME would give us sum thin to talk about.....<_<.....>_>.....*hint hint*.....

Loves 2 Jacket
03-29-2011, 01:57 AM
Dirt 3 is going to be awesome! This game is going to be awesome if it ever comes out haha

Krazee DD
03-29-2011, 02:12 AM
Dirt 3 is going to be awesome! This game is going to be awesome if it ever comes out haha

Dude...I still don't have conformation that this will release in the states on console!

Loosin hope fast haha. Especially with Dirt 3 on the horizon, this is fadin.

I think Easter Jeep Safari in Moab UT will get me pumped about it again.

MayorHipHop
03-29-2011, 04:43 PM
I went to gamestop yesterday and they said that they still dont even know about the game existing?!?

Krazee DD
03-29-2011, 08:41 PM
I went to gamestop yesterday and they said that they still dont even know about the game existing?!?

Well your first problem was going to Gamestop. Unless it's CoD, Halo, or GoW, it sucks.

They are the worst place to get any game information.

But ya. Being in marketing myself I can say this.....this is poor marketing haha.

Loves 2 Jacket
03-29-2011, 10:11 PM
This game better come out on console haha I thought someone said the demo would be out around april for x360? Its on here somewhere

dozer
03-29-2011, 11:33 PM
what marketing????? lol. The only thing i have seen apart from facebook is this forum. The russions dont seem to have a handle on world wide publicity at all.

I have been looking at getting a PS3 for a while now and got the shits with the xbox 360 and its continual problems. I was going to keep it just for this game by thought it would be a waste as they dont seem to be listening to our thoughts and requests at all. Long story short i sold the Xbox and bought a PS3, best move i have ever made i think, loving it!

Only reason i am still here is to see what they do next, its actually becoming very funny to watch as they have no idea at all :rolleyes:

Krazee DD
03-30-2011, 12:25 AM
what marketing????? lol. The only thing i have seen apart from facebook is this forum. The russions dont seem to have a handle on world wide publicity at all.

I have been looking at getting a PS3 for a while now and got the shits with the xbox 360 and its continual problems. I was going to keep it just for this game by thought it would be a waste as they dont seem to be listening to our thoughts and requests at all. Long story short i sold the Xbox and bought a PS3, best move i have ever made i think, loving it!

Only reason i am still here is to see what they do next, its actually becoming very funny to watch as they have no idea at all :rolleyes:

Pretty much.

ShawnK116
03-30-2011, 03:01 AM

that last sentence made me laugh,yeah i am at the point myself of ditching these forums and the game(i already deleted demo it just go SOOOOOOO boring, specially no real american version and two maps and one truck )they provide no info for the game really... but keeping in touch with some of the guys here and seeing pics of peoples rides and stuff is the only real reason im still here.So sad this game had real potential but they seem to just say **** the forums and those peoples who are trying to give us advice cause their not russian so why should we care what they say or think...i mean really with all that's been said the moderators and the game developers don't ever say thank you or "we will keep it in mind" or anything!

Krazee DD
03-30-2011, 05:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnW46_gFqlo

Patblacktj
03-31-2011, 04:59 PM
Hey guys, just to bring this thread back to it's original purpose, I as well do all of my video game wheeling in gta 4. The point of this post is basically to say I consider myself to be something of an expert when it comes to gta wheeling (not to sound like a cocky douche) and I know a lot of spots on the map that are great for crawling. In the near future I plan on taking the image of the map, and highlighting all of the places I know to crawl, for those of you who want to do some gta crawling, and don't know the best spots. If your interested in this check back soon for more info! Also I've tested every vehicle that might be considered "capable" of crawling, and the police patriot (hummer) is by far the best.

Loves 2 Jacket
04-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Hey guys. http://www.tinygif.com/data/media/8/boo-this-man.gif

Hit me up if you want to play GTA on X360

Krazee DD
04-05-2011, 11:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56oWe02LUzk

Krazee DD
04-10-2011, 03:35 AM
What to play.....what to play......?

Loves 2 Jacket
04-11-2011, 03:37 PM