PDA

View Full Version : Ammo boxes

ayatollah12
01-05-2011, 01:28 PM
At the moment im making a map and have come to the point where im adding soldiers, guns etc. And i was just wondering how to make ammo supply boxes because its a hassle placing large numbers of ammunition for each gun and cannon. is it possible ?

abbasnd
01-07-2011, 10:07 AM
its easy ..
press F2 then search for " crates " put the one you want ,
then choose the crate you plotted , press " W " then " 7 " (for inventory)
thats it..
put in mind that you have three columns one for weapons ,the other for ammo ,and the last for equipment. if you want to put large numbers of ammo or weapons or... try instead of double clicking on the item , drag that item into the box ...

KnightFandragon
01-07-2011, 05:10 PM
You do know about the 'clone' option right? You place say a Zis-3, place the ammo in it, give it w/e you want for the inventory, select the gun, hit 'w' then go into the I think its the middle option on the list, then in there is cloning, you just clone the gun till you have as many as you want. Its faster even yet then placing tons of ammo in a crate then selecting the ammo one gun at a time or something. FOr infantry the clone option you will have to pull out thier guns, and equip thier armor 1 dude at a time so it is kinda tedious there but yeah...cloning is fun.

abbasnd
01-08-2011, 09:54 PM
Its the first time i pay attension to the clone function :P ;
but i don't think that its much different than just copy and paste (ctrl+c ctrl+v).