PDA

View Full Version : "Grand Finale" mission problem

mr.rhoads
12-27-2010, 10:33 AM
...im stuck in Sagrada...i captured the city.Tanya start speaking,im wait 15 minutes...after 15 minutes Tanya left Sagrada but Mission Log doesnt update...after few days small popup window appears and Tanya says somethig like "Revolution will not wait,i go to sagrada myself"...after few seconds, Tanya is dead and game is over...

Help please :(

PS:sorry for my bad english

R@S
12-27-2010, 05:55 PM
Just make sure you move Tanya to the transmission area and fight off the Palinero attacks, once that is done the game is practically over. If Tanya has completed the transmission and left, you should leave as well and the game willl end. The message you get after 3 days is a remnant from something else, I think it has to do with you giving her the tapes. Since the game should be over by then you can ignore it.

Are you playing with any mods, knowing that would be helpful.

mr.rhoads
12-27-2010, 07:45 PM
i have a BlueSunMod installed...tanya is already compelted the transmitting...she leaves the city but i still have in Mission log "Tanya is delivering her statement.I need to hold them off for 15minutes,while shes speaking." :(

R@S
12-28-2010, 09:47 AM
Try turning off the Freeplay option in the BlueSunMod.ini file, that way the log entry wont bother you:)

And check if there are any Palinero soldiers in Sagrada that isn't hostile, kill them if there are.

I'll fix this issue in the next release, I just assumed guineapig's code was flawless, he's a much better programmer then I.

mr.rhoads
12-28-2010, 10:55 AM
The city is cleared out...but i have another problem.I started a new game.In quest "The gift" (i must poison politician with bottle of wine)...when i come to Artrigo, i got CTD when "loading actors"...Can i fix this in save game file or i must start a new game again??

error log

00:49.010 ERROR [0] .\OldPackFile.cpp (99) Package not found: Actors\monsters\stand_idle_free_01.azp

R@S
12-28-2010, 11:18 AM
To me it looks like one of those weird errors you get when you don't exit the game before starting a new one. If reverting back to an older save won't work you need to start a new game. Make sure you exit to the desktop before you start again to avoid any similar issues.

mr.rhoads
12-28-2010, 02:45 PM
i start a new game but game still CTD when enter Artrigo.Maybe my edited save file cause the problem...i edited inventory items...