PDA

View Full Version : Developers needs to read this. For a great game

midnight14
12-21-2010, 02:30 PM
SORRY FOR THE LAST THEARD IT DIDNT COME IN RIGHT WHEN I MAD IT AND IT DELETED ALL MY INFO I HAD

they still need to fix the car noises. do a lil more to the graphics and when you come up onto a rock where u can spin or actually go up over the rock instead of getting stuck on it. and they need to put a settin to where you can keep it still bogging when you get about stuck instead of it like shutting down the motor and then cutting back on. still needs free roam and where you can back up on the track when you want instead of resetting everytime cause that just ruins it there

it needs free roam so you can just ride around with your buddys and climb stuff and test out each others vehicles. go thru mud pits and everything. please im beggin you everyone that is really excited about the game is beggin you all to put the feature in the game. its not a really off road game until free roam is in it. people likes to play around with friends. mud pits, hill climb, rough road, joy ride thru little mountain roads in free roam. make it have free roam= best game made

more jeeps!!!!!!!! and toyota landcruisers and toyota trucks and chevy trucks. make them where you can build them from stock. lift kits, tires, wheels, winch, light bars, bumpers, axles, shocks, ect.... and it needs real life effects like popped tires, blow engine, break an axle, 4x4 comes out, damage when rolled or hit by another driver or hit a rock, tear off body parts, have trouble with componets in your vehicle: intake, enlinement, catolic converter, gas tank punkershers, ect.... needs to fix gearing in the vehicles so you can actually spin on the rocks and tear something up where you have to repair when done with stages. once again needs free roam, hill climbing mud pits, rough and challenging roads to travel with buddys online(xbox360) and like a coarse type thing. this game really needs some of these features because if it doesnt gettem it wont sell the best trust me i know what the world wants and that is an amazing off road game that has features like this and FREE ROAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krazee DD
12-21-2010, 02:43 PM
SORRY FOR THE LAST THEARD IT DIDNT COME IN RIGHT WHEN I MAD IT AND IT DELETED ALL MY INFO I HAD

they still need to fix the car noises. do a lil more to the graphics and when you come up onto a rock where u can spin or actually go up over the rock instead of getting stuck on it. and they need to put a settin to where you can keep it still bogging when you get about stuck instead of it like shutting down the motor and then cutting back on. still needs free roam and where you can back up on the track when you want instead of resetting everytime cause that just ruins it there

it needs free roam so you can just ride around with your buddys and climb stuff and test out each others vehicles. go thru mud pits and everything. please im beggin you everyone that is really excited about the game is beggin you all to put the feature in the game. its not a really off road game until free roam is in it. people likes to play around with friends. mud pits, hill climb, rough road, joy ride thru little mountain roads in free roam. make it have free roam= best game made

more jeeps!!!!!!!! and toyota landcruisers and toyota trucks and chevy trucks. make them where you can build them from stock. lift kits, tires, wheels, winch, light bars, bumpers, axles, shocks, ect.... and it needs real life effects like popped tires, blow engine, break an axle, 4x4 comes out, damage when rolled or hit by another driver or hit a rock, tear off body parts, have trouble with componets in your vehicle: intake, enlinement, catolic converter, gas tank punkershers, ect.... needs to fix gearing in the vehicles so you can actually spin on the rocks and tear something up where you have to repair when done with stages. once again needs free roam, hill climbing mud pits, rough and challenging roads to travel with buddys online(xbox360) and like a coarse type thing. this game really needs some of these features because if it doesnt gettem it wont sell the best trust me i know what the world wants and that is an amazing off road game that has features like this and FREE ROAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pretty much disagree with you on eberything but free roam.

Graphocs need improvement? Really? - http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs620.snc4/58079_138951159491459_111983815521527_183850_78120 86_n.jpg

That looks legit to me?

Im not sure what your saying when you talk about the tires. If its what I think I say NO WAY! When you get stuck you winch out.

I just think you need to read up on the game a bit more. This whole post has been addressed.

midnight14
12-21-2010, 02:47 PM

Graphocs need improvement? Really? - http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs620.snc4/58079_138951159491459_111983815521527_183850_78120 86_n.jpg

That looks legit to me?

Im not sure what your saying when you talk about the tires. If its what I think I say NO WAY! When you get stuck you winch out.

I just think you need to read up on the game a bit more. This whole post has been addressed.

dude thats a screen shot. i ment the invisable wall and stuff. have you even played the demo. i have so i know what the game is like and graphic wise instead of it making rubber lines on the dirt it needs to actually make imprints and ruts and the ground not to roll up like its a carpet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

midnight14
12-21-2010, 02:51 PM

That looks legit to me?

and what i ment by tires. different treads and different ply tires instead of one thing thru out the whole game. that would be just dumb!!!!!!!!!!!! your tellin me i need to read more i think you do. you dont seem to know anything about OFF ROAD.

Krazee DD
12-21-2010, 03:55 PM
and what i ment by tires. different treads and different ply tires instead of one thing thru out the whole game. that would be just dumb!!!!!!!!!!!! your tellin me i need to read more i think you do. you dont seem to know anything about OFF ROAD.

HAHA diff tires would be sick yes.

and bro really? I dont know about off road? If you only knew, right?

bboywampa
12-22-2010, 11:37 AM
This is not the time or place to argue. :) I think we all know offroad, otherwise we wouldn't be interested in this kind of game, right?

I think you guys are just having a misunderstanding somehow because of the lack of information you're giving each other.. I dunno.