PDA

View Full Version : new cars coming?

RxStyle
12-21-2010, 01:08 AM
well, you can make the SJ413 or Ford Bronco to Off-Road Drive? and why the cars don't have the real names :S

¡more Suzuki!

midnight14
12-21-2010, 02:48 AM
more jeeps!!!!!!!! and toyota landcruisers and toyota trucks and chevy trucks. make them where you can build them from stock. lift kits, tires, wheels, winch, light bars, bumpers, axles, shocks, ect.... and it needs real life effects like popped tires, blow engine, break an axle, 4x4 comes out, damage when rolled or hit by another driver or hit a rock, tear off body parts, have trouble with componets in your vehicle: intake, enlinement, catolic converter, gas tank punkershers, ect.... needs to fix gearing in the vehicles so you can actually spin on the rocks and tear something up where you have to repair when done with stages. once again needs free roam, hill climbing mud pits, rough and challenging roads to travel with buddys online(xbox360) and like a coarse type thing. this game really needs some of these features because if it doesnt gettem it wont sell the best trust me i know what the world wants and that is an amazing off road game that has features like this and FREE ROAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C_J
12-21-2010, 02:48 PM
more jeeps!!!!!!!! and toyota landcruisers and toyota trucks and chevy trucks. make them where you can build them from stock. lift kits, tires, wheels, winch, light bars, bumpers, axles, shocks, ect.... and it needs real life effects like popped tires, blow engine, break an axle, 4x4 comes out, damage when rolled or hit by another driver or hit a rock, tear off body parts, have trouble with componets in your vehicle: intake, enlinement, catolic converter, gas tank punkershers, ect.... needs to fix gearing in the vehicles so you can actually spin on the rocks and tear something up where you have to repair when done with stages. once again needs free roam, hill climbing mud pits, rough and challenging roads to travel with buddys online(xbox360) and like a coarse type thing. this game really needs some of these features because if it doesnt gettem it wont sell the best trust me i know what the world wants and that is an amazing off road game that has features like this and FREE ROAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally I would love a list like:

say teir 1/level 1 vehicle
Alll should be STOCK VEHCILES(factory specifications)

Teir 1
Suzuki Samuarai
Lada Niva
Land Rover (classic aka first version)
Willy's Civilian Jeep or something close for the Americans
UAZ-469

Teir 2
Chevy Bazer / Ford Bronco
Jeep Cheroke XJ
Nissan Patrol Y60
Toyota Landcruiser 70 series
Uaz Hunter

Teir 3
Range Rover Classic
Toyota Landcruiser 200 series
Hummer H2
Uaz Patriot
Jeep Wrangler/CJ
Land Rover Discovery Series 2

Teir 3
Land Rover Defender
Toyota Megacruiser
Iveco Massif
Civilian AM General Hummer H1
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Merceded G wagon (Geländewagen)

Bonus Cars
Monster Truck
Offroad dune racer

C_J
12-21-2010, 02:49 PM
I think modibility is as important as the free roam and let me know what you guys think of the list

Carter
01-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Personally I would love a list like:

say teir 1/level 1 vehicle
Alll should be STOCK VEHCILES(factory specifications)

Teir 1
Suzuki Samuarai
Lada Niva
Land Rover (classic aka first version)
Willy's Civilian Jeep or something close for the Americans
UAZ-469

Teir 2
Chevy Bazer / Ford Bronco
Jeep Cheroke XJ
Nissan Patrol Y60
Toyota Landcruiser 70 series
Uaz Hunter

Teir 3
Range Rover Classic
Toyota Landcruiser 200 series
Hummer H2
Uaz Patriot
Jeep Wrangler/CJ
Land Rover Discovery Series 2

Teir 3
Land Rover Defender
Toyota Megacruiser
Iveco Massif
Civilian AM General Hummer H1
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Merceded G wagon (Geländewagen)

Bonus Cars
Monster Truck
Offroad dune racer

i love you list of cars :) 1c should think about giving u a job lol

C_J
01-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Welll thank you, I'm flattered lol.
Anyways did my reseach and I'm a enthusiat(?) myself.
All real offroader there no lemons or pretenders!

Carter
01-08-2011, 11:20 PM
Welll thank you, I'm flattered lol.
Anyways did my reseach and I'm a enthusiat(?) myself.
All real offroader there no lemons or pretenders!

personally i only done a bit but all my family into it and im trying to get a deffender at the momment but because of the snow over here all the prices of them have shot up soo gotta wait a bit

C_J
01-12-2011, 05:40 PM
personally i only done a bit but all my family into it and im trying to get a deffender at the momment but because of the snow over here all the prices of them have shot up soo gotta wait a bit

Did I miss anythings?