PDA

View Full Version : Other Patch Questions/Concerns NOT Listed.

USA Trucker
12-20-2010, 04:18 AM
Other Patch Questions/Concerns Not Listed. If you're unsure as to where to place your question, then place it here. If it becomes a popular one, then I'll create a thread that best suits the topic name.

Thanks.

bjorn324
01-25-2011, 03:18 PM
Is the patch for the russian version allready been published or is that one still in maintenance too?

If it is out allready, do you have a direct link for me than, cause I speak as much russian as I speak chinese

USA Trucker
01-25-2011, 03:32 PM
See the “Patch for Russian Version” on this page. Any further patches relating to the Russian Version, should be addressed in the Russian forum, and not here. I believe this is why Nike-it locked that thread. However, I believe the latest Russian Patch/Add-on was done around August, or September of last year.

Hello truckers. :) Maybe someone knows when we see english patch for game?
We’re not going to go through this all over again. Read the threads please.;) Your post was deleted because it was covered in length, and this isn’t the right thread for it.

SlimShady
07-07-2012, 08:00 AM
Hi, guys I just joined the form as some of you could probably tell, I just bought the game Rig N Roll from some kid over Facebook and I would like to know all the patches, add-ons, expansion, I need for the English version, it would be greatly appreciated if you could give me a link to these updates and tell me what they fix.
thanks a lot in advance.

Also it would help if you could tell me how i play the game using the storyline missions, because I am currently just picking up random cargo's atm and that gets a little boring.

USA Trucker
07-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Hello & Welcome to the forum.:)

On the English version, there are no add-ons/patches/updates to speak of. This game died a quick death soon after it's release. The Dev's jumped ship, and the game is as it stands, for better or worse. :(

Please review this Patch forum, before asking further questions on this matter. Just about everything on this subject has been asked, and answered. Just look around. ;)

As to the Story-Line, it will find you. You can go Here (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=14499), if you want a rundown on how to kick-start it.

SlimShady
07-07-2012, 09:48 PM
Well that's a bummer, anyways thanks for the reply and do you know any other good trucking games. Only current problem I have with RnR is that the trucks turns way too fast, should of made that a little realistic.
What I am looking for a Truck game:

backing up and unloading
realistic handling
Storyline
World map
and a little more then just delivering loads

If not all at least most.
Thanks in advance

USA Trucker
07-08-2012, 08:43 AM
18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul. Is a very nice game. It doesn't have a story-line, but you can manage you company, and hire personnel. The truck physics are much more realistic, but less in graphic appeal. You can find it on Steam. ;)

yesil
09-08-2012, 11:39 AM
There are no updates no news,I do not understand how a game.

USA Trucker
09-08-2012, 07:13 PM
See Post #5 on this thread.