PDA

View Full Version : exception access violation

thewinklehiemer
12-18-2010, 05:03 PM
so today I encountered a new error and I didn't quite know what to do with it. this happened in the middle of a winning game and I feel at a loss as to how to fix it so it doesn't happen again. I'm also quite new at posting errors so I'm not sure what all is needed.
thanks for the advice

zamme92
04-01-2011, 07:42 PM
i have the exact same problem with my game! crashes all the time, randomly :confused:

readyforhell
04-02-2011, 10:07 PM
thewinklehiemer I have added this information from their website. I suggest you report it asap so they can include it into their next update.

I wouldn't recommend you bother emailing them about pathfinding issues though as they are already aware of them and are probably fed up of hearing it.

The good thing is that you have an error report which can be fixed quickly.
I'm having a crash issue but it doesn't show a error report so it's really tricky for me to explain what it is :( never mind.. looking forward to next update.

Link

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=20332

PS if they reply to you and solve your issue on your end then please post the fix on this thread. :)

readyforhell
04-04-2011, 06:13 PM
thewinklehiemer and zamme92, I updated my graphics drivers through Steam and after an hour of playing it crashed with the same error msg.

The driver wasn't digitally signed.. Driver for ATI HD 4830.

Also after installing the driver my performance bar went lower than before.

I rolled back to the old driver and it's fine now... and the performance bar has gone back up..

Anyway try it out with a digitally signed driver or older one and let me know if things improve please.

unmateria
04-15-2011, 10:13 PM
just add mow to DEP or disable DEP under windows control panel -> system -> advanced settings -> perfomance -> and the last tab (im sorry, i windows in spanish)

Select the first option, and RESET the computer (if you dont reset, it wont work)

Knight62
09-30-2011, 06:55 PM
after having patch 1.97.7 and before this patch i have had this error which drops me out of game and onto desk top.

"Program will be terminated
eip=759d963d EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION write at 0.00000044

eax=fffffff ebz=0a20edc8 ecx=000000044"

.... and it goes on!

What is happening, and while i am here, who was it that had the brain wave to make ranked matches "balanced" as its harder now to get games because the points dont match up.

Knight62

MOWbron
10-31-2011, 06:13 AM
arggggggh me too.

and also a random ENERGY SAVER error which shuts my screen off!!!