PDA

View Full Version : A Very impressive thing

abacaxinator
12-09-2010, 07:08 PM
Its incredible how all the german strategies is just one. Hold until builind a King Tiger

I have played 15 rounds as USA and 10 rounds i see a king tiger

Normal . high tanks x high tanks , but , i never see Infantry covering , just some infantry but not AT mines or AP mines , just send some Willys AT (Just touch on a tree to die) but Willys is poor and the crew its very exposed only good for MGuns

King tiger http://www.aberjonapress.com/catalog/sh/images/kingtiger.jpg

Slugger

http://www.gallagher.com/blog/images/M-36_Tank_Destroyer.jpg

Its impressive see how germans only care about HIGH TANKS , Medium tanks dont have an very good Hull (but can destroy some tanks)

and light tanks?

what? what is it? a new version of tiger? what mm? 90? -.-

Panzer I = Mgun

Panzer II Luchs = Flak bullets

Only the Puma can save the tanks , but remember , Scott have 75mm gun , can destroy easily

A , im lying? go on a No medium tanks round on AS to see.

The unic really good tank its a goliath , can destroy even and Slugger so easy , but , just slow , if 35% more fast can win easily

Remember , to destroy the high ATs easily on Caen Outskirts just suicide and goliath into all ats and attack. lol.

I Think germans (excluding the logical All world vs 3 countries) dont win because they dont build Simple tanks , they only care about high tons of armor and high firepower

KnightFandragon
12-09-2010, 10:01 PM
The heavy tank spam comes down to the fact that no tank but the King Tiger is really worth 2 pinches of cat piss.......The Panzer IV still bounces like a ball off Sherman hulls. The Tiger is better in AS, but thats because in MoW it was so sad it could only get better...its still not that amazing. The Panther is aight and as for light tanks....well, they just plain suck. As for why you dont see infantry is b/c they are all hiding, they see you but you cant see them, same goes for the enemy side, thye cant really see your infantry but they are there...infantry are the reason your tanks can see jack diddly from further than 5 meters, so when a kingtiger blows you awayfrom 150m.,...thank the infantry..ofc maybe you dont see tons of infantry b/c also the KT is I think 2400 pts in As....so a ton.

Also, what was the max resource setting on your games? Ive noticed in As that High resources, (5000+) values Germany wins, low, the Allies win. In the end AS is no different to me then regular MoW haha -=D