PDA

View Full Version : Real problem of the game

Morpheus
12-08-2010, 08:55 PM
So, generally people seem to get banned for swearing in the game.

This is really, REALLY un-logical, as a guy named ctr2012 said in his thread http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=17598

Who does think this is SUCH A BIG PROBLEM that players MUST be banned for days for doing it? Isn't there bigger problem in the game than someone saying ****? Why the **** not a chat filter?

So, does the swearing ruin everything? Is a game completely ruined if someone says shit? No. No, no no. The real thing that ruins games is LEAVING. Rage quitters, early leavers and people who just generally suck and leave because of that are the worst thing in this game.

A solution for this could be statistics that REALLY WORK. Why does the game even have stats that do NOT work at all? If the statistics would work and tell how many times has the player has really left, it would help the hosts to know who is a quitter or not.

Or if the leaver has enough left games, HE would be banned for some time. Is this impossible? Of course I understand that sometimes people just have to leave for real reasons or just in the end of match because he has no points left.

When everyone just rage quits, it makes some game modes almost impossible to play, like Frontlines. I have to restart my server really often because of rage quitting, even in Battle Zones.

So, I'm just trying to say that getting banned for swearing isn't a problem. It's just stupid. It could be fixed with a word filter. And then the people who leave servers and ruin other people's games can do it for no punishment at all. This is a problem, aye? I'd like to have a mods answer and view for this.

We don't need random people from barbaric countrys like Korsakov829 saying that in his democratic land of freedom he gets arrested for swearing in this thread.

My in-game name is BALLSOFGOD, and I host a server where I ban all the quitters, laggers and people with low performance. It'd be nice to see some civilized, english-speaking people in my server.

Thank you.

Morpheus
12-11-2010, 08:46 PM
Bump of the gods. This is a thing that needs more attention - cursing isn't the worst thing. PEOPLE DEMAND A WORD FILTER if laws of "free and democratic" Russia really ban random chatboxes for cursing.

SpeedWolf
12-12-2010, 12:44 PM
really again? http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=17598

i said it before and i said it again: The rule are there to make people more mature to others but is seem that is to much to ask.

Zeke Wolff
12-12-2010, 08:04 PM
There is already a thread about this, no need to open up a new one.

And, the rules regarding the chat is clearly described at the top of the chat window each time you start MP games. Follow those rules, and you wont be banned. Simple as that. The game is administrated by Russians (it is after all, a Russian made game) and if you, or any of us, wants to play it, we have to abide to their rules/laws, just as well as they have to abide to our Laws.

Thread closed.

//Zeke Wolff, Moderator.