PDA

View Full Version : CD-Key ban? (mat) please help

elgeorge86
12-08-2010, 11:51 AM
I have just checked the chat monitor.bw ban list and have seen my name and my friends together, we both have (mat) after our name.
What does (mat) mean? and how long will this ban last? we have advertised our game a little bit but we have not used any foul language in the main chat, it would be good to give a reason behind the ban or notes.
Why is there no filter in the chat anyway, this would be a simple solution to stop ban occuring from swearing very naive to be the only game not to implement one.

Nike-it
12-08-2010, 11:55 AM
Mat means obscene language, and sorry, haven't posted the ban list for today yet.
And you were using swear words in the main chat.

elgeorge86
12-08-2010, 12:07 PM
How long will this ban last for?
i apologise if used used foul language but could you be a bit more specific? what constitutes as foul language? im certain i did not use swear word in main chat
If you continue not to use a word filter you will run the risk of users who are under 18 seeing foul language as some people will always use it regardless
however i see it encourges people to be more mature and it probably stops them doing it.

Nike-it
12-08-2010, 12:36 PM
The ban will last for 3 days. please check your PM for more info.

elgeorge86
12-08-2010, 12:44 PM
thanks,could you answer my question about the world filter? i can still see no logical reason for not implementing one? bit harsh to not warn first either if its first offence.

Nike-it
12-08-2010, 12:47 PM
thanks,could you answer my question about the world filter? i can still see no logical reason for not implementing one? bit harsh to not warn first either if its first offence.

I'll ask Best Way about it, as they are responsible for the chat.

elgeorge86
12-08-2010, 12:51 PM
please do that comment was meant for the game room and as it was a one off and first offence it is unreasonable to ban for that length of time

manonthemoon
12-27-2010, 04:22 AM
plz help me i have logged on to my men of war only to find that my cd key has been blocked where and how do i find out what i was blocked for plz help me

panicz_dingo
01-17-2011, 08:42 PM
Now I know, that my language was very offensive for someone, and I we're not a good player, but please, could you, admins, help me?
Unban me?
Here's the ban list where im at 44th page called "panicz_dingo".

Plesae, help the lost player soul, and let him play (Me of course).

http://forum.bestway.com.ua/showthread.php?t=734&page=44

SpeedWolf
01-18-2011, 04:16 AM
The problem is not the rule, the problem is people bad behavior. so adding a word filter will not change bad behavior.

just respect the rule when you get unbanned. so you will never have this problem again. and on a side note this type of topic been done many time before.

so move on.

panicz_dingo
01-18-2011, 09:45 PM
That This game is doing such things as banning the swearing people.
When I got banned I was in shock.
I thought: "That's the first game I have Ever played when there's something Like that! It would be Cool, if it wouldn't ban me".

But yes, even if you change the rules, it will still be.
People have to change their minds, Not rules.

SpeedWolf
01-19-2011, 12:15 AM
That This game is doing such things as banning the swearing people.
When I got banned I was in shock.
I thought: "That's the first game I have Ever played when there's something Like that! It would be Cool, if it wouldn't ban me".

But yes, even if you change the rules, it will still be.
People have to change their minds, Not rules.

From what i see in the list you will be unbanned on the 24 of January.