PDA

View Full Version : Demo! is it possible?

Brigadier Graham
12-06-2010, 02:52 PM
I am looking forward to this game eagerly and I wondered.. will there be any demo or beta testing of this game?:grin:

Rody
12-06-2010, 03:59 PM
There are no news from the devlopers, even from the russian forums/ sites, they just announced they will push the release of the Russian version to January 2011 and that's all, so I think the english version will be released after the release of Shogun 2.
I hope there will be a chance for beta testing or atleast provide us with new screenshots/ videos.

Desaix
12-23-2010, 02:26 PM
It's a pity there's so little PR going on for this title.
I just dream the time when, after the good success of RW2, the dev team will shift their attention to a napoleonic title with the same engine. But I getting elder...:(

The mod capabilities are huge as my friend Mitra showed me with XIII Century.
As lead modder of NTW3 I really look forward to change for a more complex game to better portray a napoleonic battlefield and tactics.
But 1812 Borodino anniversary is getting closer...hurry up please :rolleyes:

mitra
01-02-2011, 04:01 PM
You're right Desaix, I'm seeing the same disastrous PR policy i had already seen for BOE and RW1242: no updates for months, no website, no demo, delay between Western release and Russian release (in Russia the game is for the 1Q why in west for the 2Q? exactly after Shogun 2?). To me all this appears like a completly absence of marketing strategy toward a product where anyway the company spent money for the dev. ergo the marketing management don't know how to do his job nor how to use the low cost tools internet give for this

Surtur
01-03-2011, 07:31 PM
It's a shame indeed :(

Brigadier Graham
01-05-2011, 06:00 PM
It's a shame indeed :(

Yes its a shame indeed.. never the less, I am of an opinion the release will be splendid indeed.. I have high hopes.. and look forward to the strategic map element.
:grin:

mitra
01-24-2011, 01:06 PM
Still no news? Is from October there aren't news.

Brigadier Graham
02-15-2011, 06:39 PM
I see there is a Russian preview?
Any link for a preview in English gents, and what is the latest news on this game?