PDA

View Full Version : The Melee Skill

happytoast
12-05-2010, 08:42 PM
in this game is ******* retarded. My Melee skill is 108, and I can't hit anyone. All the fights I get into, me and the enemy just sit there, hitting each other in the face, missing, for five minutes until someone finally dies. I dodge like 90% of attacks, but also miss 90% of the time. Yet if I switch to a gun, every bullet hits even though my skill is 27 or something.

EDIT: By the way, my Agility is 9.

djiniboy
06-29-2011, 05:29 PM
if your melee skill is at 108 then it is not enough bcoz. the enemy that your are fighting has greater defiance

JeremyCarl
08-08-2014, 08:41 AM
in this game is ******* retarded. My Melee skill is 108, and I can't hit anyone. All the fights I get into, me and the enemy just sit there, hitting each other in the face, missing, for five minutes until someone finally dies. I dodge like 90% of attacks, but also miss 90% of the time. Yet if I switch to a gun, every bullet hits even though my skill is 27 or something.

EDIT: By the way, my Agility is 9.

The manual states: when your Melee Attack skill and Melee Defense skill of the enemy are roughly equal, then you have 50% chance to hit. When you have higher Atk then you hit more often, when enemy has better Def then you miss more often.