PDA

View Full Version : Well done.

Bereaver
12-02-2010, 12:21 PM
Hello there!

I just wanted to congratulate you guys on having a game that has peaked my interests through art style alone, not even needing to mention the features/unique style that you will offer.

But, in the midst of all this awesomesauce, I've come across my usual problem.

Localization.

What regions will it be available in?
Will all languages be available in all regions?

The reason why I ask these questions is because I'm an American currently living out my life in Shanghai, China.

Many games that are available to EU and U restrict access to China through fears of gold farmers and such. And if the game is localized in China then it does not bare the option of English.

I don't see a day go by without some kind of remorse for moving to China.

Thanks for the future answers~

Korsakov829
12-02-2010, 02:30 PM
Nike-it said it wouldn't be likely for it to be released outside of Russia. But it is rather early to tell.

Sneaksie
12-03-2010, 01:30 PM
Bereaver, the game definitely will be available worldwide. It's too early to have any info about restricting access to some countries, however.

BB Shockwave
12-05-2010, 12:43 AM
Bereaver, the game definitely will be available worldwide. It's too early to have any info about restricting access to some countries, however.

Yeah, what use is an MMO released only in one country? The point of such games is to be playeable from anywhere, to get more money through subscription.

Korsakov829
12-05-2010, 01:54 AM
Yeah, what use is an MMO released only in one country? The point of such games is to be playeable from anywhere, to get more money through subscription.

Limiting availability to non Russians. More sales would be made if realeased world wide, however, it is still the game developer/publishers choice.