PDA

View Full Version : Off-Road Drive Website – A Massive Update

Nike-it
12-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Today we are glad to present you a massive update of the Off-Road Drive (http://www.offroad-game.com/) website - new intro trailer (http://www.offroad-game.com/trailers.php) depicting new vehicles, new calendar (http://www.offroad-game.com/calendars.php), lots of new screenshots (http://www.offroad-game.com/screens.php) and artworks (http://www.offroad-game.com/arts.php).

Krazee DD
12-02-2010, 04:18 PM
WOO Checking now!

Krazee DD
12-02-2010, 04:28 PM
WOW!

The "Winch Out of water" pic rocks! As well as the "Dark rainy bridge"!

All the new rock crawling pics are AMAZING!

Divebomb
12-02-2010, 05:32 PM
really looking forward to this installment. still no proper releasedate?

dozer
12-03-2010, 03:55 AM
that looks awsome, especially the Nissan partol.... awsome!!!!!

midnite14
12-20-2010, 01:17 AM
it needs free roam so you can just ride around with your buddys and climb stuff and test out each others vehicles. go thru mud pits and everything. please im beggin you everyone that is really excited about the game is beggin you all to put the feature in the game. its not a really off road game until free roam is in it. people likes to play around with friends. mud pits, hill climb, rough road, joy ride thru little mountain roads in free roam. make it have free roam= best game made:)

Goosey
12-20-2010, 06:27 AM
I fully agree with midnite14, i wanna be able to see a rocky hill and go and try and drive over it and really push the vehicles to there limits without being restricted to a certain course because after a while it will get boring and repetative

C_J
12-20-2010, 03:22 PM
wish you could build your vehicles from stock tho

bboywampa
12-20-2010, 08:29 PM
wish you could build your vehicles from stock tho

That would be MEGA-AWESOME!!!! But I think our chances of them installing that in the game are... 0.333333...% ?

Still, would be freakin' nice :D

midnight14
12-20-2010, 10:18 PM
they still need to fix the car noises. do a lil more to the graphics and when you come up onto a rock where u can spin or actually go up over the rock instead of getting stuck on it. and they need to put a settin to where you can keep it still bogging when you get about stuck instead of it like shutting down the motor and then cutting back on. still needs free roam and where you can back up on the track when you want instead of resetting everytime cause that just ruins it there

C_J
12-21-2010, 02:41 PM
they still need to fix the car noises. do a lil more to the graphics and when you come up onto a rock where u can spin or actually go up over the rock instead of getting stuck on it. and they need to put a settin to where you can keep it still bogging when you get about stuck instead of it like shutting down the motor and then cutting back on. still needs free roam and where you can back up on the track when you want instead of resetting everytime cause that just ruins it there

motor m4x had that type of physics, so tires did not just magically sling to rock. Also that vehicle soud are pretty lame; needs some work not just the engine, but like the suspension buckling like in screamer 4x4(though I uploaded these games to make you try em out developers...)

C_J
12-21-2010, 03:38 PM
watch this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnc4wV2Xkxc&playnext=1&list=PLB1F031BD3856645F&index=8

midnite14
12-21-2010, 04:19 PM
motor m4x had that type of physics, so tires did not just magically sling to rock. Also that vehicle soud are pretty lame; needs some work not just the engine, but like the suspension buckling like in screamer 4x4(though I uploaded these games to make you try em out developers...)

yeah they need to fix stuff. i aint ssayin you cant get stuck on a rock but i mean how they have the game setup you go to drive over the rock you get stopped or stuck and usually a small rock or ledge you are goin to just go right over it

Krazee DD
01-10-2011, 11:51 PM
Cant wait for more UPDATES!!!!

dozer
01-11-2011, 02:05 AM
yeah its been a while. its like they forgot they have a forum lol.

SuzukiSamurai
01-11-2011, 02:43 PM
yeah its been a while. its like they forgot they have a forum lol.

They are probably in the progress having the free roam fixed. :D I really hope so.. :rolleyes:

Krazee DD
01-11-2011, 04:58 PM
They are probably in the progress having the free roam fixed. :D I really hope so.. :rolleyes:

HAHA I wont get my hopes up but that would be legendary if any company would do something like that.

but ya they have disappeared from THIS board fo sho.

barnestah
08-29-2011, 07:56 PM
Hi every one!My first post here so go easy on me.
I stumbled across this game recently and was very intrigued as I had seen nothing like it before.

things that could do with tweaking IMHO are as stated
1, SOUND needs improving.
2, More tyre deformation over rocks.
3, Increased damage after rolling down the side of a cliff.
4, When adjusting the free cam it all gets a bit shakey.

Apart from those things and obviously they get all the controller and steering set ups good. It,s very good looking game and could go far for 1c.
I will defiantly be purchasing the game.

SuzukiSamurai
08-29-2011, 07:59 PM
Hi every one!My first post here so go easy on me.
I stumbled across this game recently and was very intrigued as I had seen nothing like it before.

things that could do with tweaking IMHO are as stated
1, SOUND needs improving.
2, More tyre deformation over rocks.
3, Increased damage after rolling down the side of a cliff.
4, When adjusting the free cam it all gets a bit shakey.

Apart from those things and obviously they get all the controller and steering set ups good. It,s very good looking game and could go far for 1c.
I will defiantly be purchasing the game.

The devs won't listen to us. Forum is dead for 6 months now. You can say whatever you would like here. Nobody will ever give a **** (the devs). -_-

Pylon
10-03-2011, 02:40 PM
So no chance of a patch? Just for stability's sake? I mean, I've had only two crashes thus far, but it's been quite solid for me. A few issues here and there, but nowhere near the horror stories I've read with some folks.

Just a little more in the way of stability and I'd be okay. I'm actually finding it a fascinating little game, one that really benefits from a wheel. Got my ol' Logitech DFP out and have been having a blast after a little remapping.

jake1715
06-14-2012, 04:57 AM
it needs free roam so you can just ride around with your buddys and climb stuff and test out each others vehicles. go thru mud pits and everything. please im beggin you everyone that is really excited about the game is beggin you all to put the feature in the game. its not a really off road game until free roam is in it. people likes to play around with friends. mud pits, hill climb, rough road, joy ride thru little mountain roads in free roam. make it have free roam= best game made:)

This was the truth. Free roam would have made this the game ever.