PDA

View Full Version : Replay System?

Krazee DD
11-23-2010, 06:49 PM
Along with the MAJOR want for a free roam I would like to know if we will be seeing a replay system.

I have passed on many racing games due to the fact that there is no replay feature. (NOT GONNA PASS ON THIS OBVIOUSLY) With a game that has physics that are so solid, the terrain deformation, not to mention the suspensions! It would be just amazing if we could watch a race back afterwards.

Big ups for the help. Thanks for making this.

(this question is asked from an xbox 360 standing)

Krazee DD
11-29-2010, 01:45 AM
Well until we get an answer, how about a discussion on the topic?

I love recording and repping games that have a hott replay system.

Offroading Replays - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGWz8nC6S0o&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Use footage for montages like with Backbreaker - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKHbREDUhNQ

Hm?

dozer
11-29-2010, 04:45 AM
i also like the idea of a replay system, as many popular games like GRID, DIRT, FORZA all have outstanding replay systems to tamper with.

But if i got FREE ROAM i would not be fussed. I also just looked up the facebook page and still have a grin on my face.

Seems they listened to us!, they have the MIGHTY GQ patrol, hilux discovery ect.

Well done comrades!:-P

Krazee DD
11-29-2010, 04:59 AM
i also like the idea of a replay system, as many popular games like GRID, DIRT, FORZA all have outstanding replay systems to tamper with.

But if i got FREE ROAM i would not be fussed. I also just looked up the facebook page and still have a grin on my face.

Seems they listened to us!, they have the MIGHTY GQ patrol, hilux discovery ect.

Well done comrades!:-P

Haha true. If we got free roam my list of Tick tack complaints would shrink fast.

Checking the FB now.

Sneaksie
11-29-2010, 09:25 AM
Yes, you can watch replay after race, switch camera views, etc.

Krazee DD
11-29-2010, 03:01 PM
Yes, you can watch replay after race, switch camera views, etc.

O.....M.....G!!!! Amazing! Confirmed on the console tho right?

Sometimes you developers like to leave kool things out of the console versions (map editor) So just makin sure.

Off-roader
12-06-2010, 03:47 AM
Replay mode will be the same as the PC version.
The replay will be availeble after finish. During the replay you will be able to switch the camera and change their perspective.
It is also possible to hide the interface.
The replay is divided into a number of key points, among which you may switch to play the replay from the selected point.

Krazee DD
12-06-2010, 02:58 PM
Replay mode will be the same as the PC version.
The replay will be availeble after finish. During the replay you will be able to switch the camera and change their perspective.
It is also possible to hide the interface.
The replay is divided into a number of key points, among which you may switch to play the replay from the selected point.

Just EPIC. Needed this news today!

C_J
12-06-2010, 08:48 PM
Nice features too, like hiding interface if you want to make some crawling videos you know

Krazee DD
12-06-2010, 09:01 PM
Nice features too, like hiding interface if you want to make some crawling videos you know

My thoughts exactly

Goosey
12-06-2010, 11:10 PM
Very nice, its good to see that the xbox version won't be cut back too much.

Krazee DD
12-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Very nice, its good to see that the xbox version won't be cut back too much.

Agreed, that always angers me.

Sacred 2 did it big time as well as some racing games.

Krazee DD
01-13-2011, 09:35 PM
Well here is the first vid I have seen with the replay feature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LTQ1HQ-Y3Q&feature=related

Looks like there are 3 diff cameras you can cycle through. 3rd person, 1st person and hood.

In 3rd person you can swivel the camera around the truck. in 1st person you can maybe look around the cab?

Confirmed you can rewind to certain race points. Not too bad. I can deal with that, Kinda like Halo Reach.

Confirmed you can hide the interface as well, YES!

This guy did not utilize it they way I will. I cant wait to make some vids!