PDA

View Full Version : Constant Kicking problem

Radio1480
11-21-2010, 10:11 PM
Well just to start off..i am not making this post because i got kicked a few times from games for raging at someone. I know a lot of people are having this common issue. When you join a game, next to your name is a number with the letters "ms" next to it. Then you have connection bars that tells you how your connection is in that game. Well people are kicking others just because there "MS" is in the 100+ even tho they have 4 bars. I have been kicked almost every game just because my "MS" is about 150+ sometimes 300 even though i have 4 bars. Well can someone please explain to me why people are kicking others because of high ms. Does it reduce the lagg or something? im getting sick and tired of it and when i finally do find a game that someone doesnt kick me..i have no lagg issues at all. Also what does MS mean? is it the same thing as ping?

Thanks!:cool:

CzaD
11-21-2010, 11:39 PM
ms = millisecond and it is used to measure the ping.

I feel sorry for you. I know it is a bit rude just to kick somebody without telling him why. But I don't get it why you should be kicked for ping less than 200 and with good PC performance, unless it is 4x4 or more.

My advice is: try to join only the games where you have less than 200ms, around 150ms is pretty common.

Korsakov829
11-21-2010, 11:53 PM
I usually have 10-40 ms ping. I don't understand why people don't like lag so much. Gives me time to plan a strategy out.

Crni vuk
11-22-2010, 11:53 AM
because often enough the lag doesnt work for you but against you. Particularly if the enemy is the one causing the lag. Maybe with mow its different I dont know it. But usualy when you lag it will cause more issues for the others not for your self. Hence why people prefer lag free games. No one likes it when his shoots dont get registered for example cause the position where you see the player is not the actual ingame position.

On the other side I cant say I noticed that much lag anyway. Not from ping, I had games where people had 400ms and it was "ok". What is worse is when people start games with player numbers their PC cant handle. Thats far worse then one or two players with "high" ping.