PDA

View Full Version : Guided missiles and scripting improvements

ObsceneUsername
11-14-2010, 10:56 AM
Any chance of seeing the below in MoW:Vietnam?

a) Guided missiles. Admittedly there's not much usage of guided AT missiles in Vietnam but the Strela was in use towards the end and adding support for guided missiles would be a huge help for modders wanting to do anything >1945 (e.g. Korea, Afghanistan, Fulda Gap etc)

b) Better support for co-op scripting in the level editor. 2 things that would be helpful are:

Being able to create if statements that are based on the number of players in a game (e.g. only spawn a squad and a corresponding number of enemies if there are more than 3 players)
Being able to mark a squad as non splittable (so, if using the above if statement, we spawn 1 squad for each player, we can be sure that each player receives a full squad rather than one guy getting 8 riflemen, one getting 4 machine gunners and 4 snipers, one getting 8 smg gunners etc)

classic_leon
02-28-2011, 02:38 PM
If there will be Guided missiles and related scripts, I will buy at lease 3 copies of MoW Vietnam as gifes to my friends. I'm crazy about this game even if it's not out yet.