PDA

View Full Version : Defending the harbour !! I Need a clue !!

frankski
11-12-2010, 11:58 PM
Hi,
Love "RED TIDE" and successfully worked through all scenarios up to COMPANY OF HEROES and BACKSTABBING HOLLIDT.
What does it take to stop the germans ? :confused:
I lay all the AT mines (in two boxes) and resite 3 AT guns and resite 3 mortars and use the dive bombers to assist and I still run out of men and FAIL to defend the harbour !!!!!!!!
What am I doing wrong please ? !......anyone know what it takes ?

FRANKSKI :-)

Korsakov829
11-13-2010, 02:08 AM
Micromanage each unit, one at a time. Lower the game speed, make sure your soldiers have ammo, full health, and armor. Keep trying, each Red Tide mission is difficult.

frankski
11-13-2010, 11:18 AM
Micromanage each unit, one at a time. Lower the game speed, make sure your soldiers have ammo, full health, and armor. Keep trying, each Red Tide mission is difficult.
Many thanks for your kind reply VIKTOR.
Game speed seems to be a clue right enough as it is difficult to keep in contact with all units when the action really hots up. I admit I do try to play in real time, all the time. Further to that, how do I reduce the game speed ?

Thanks again......Frankski

totte1015
11-13-2010, 12:19 PM
Press Backspace, then you can select a scale between certain numbers... You'll find it out

frankski
11-13-2010, 11:59 PM
Hi to:
VIKTOR and totte1015.

Many thank for the advice chaps.
Successfully completed that scenario tonight and didnt need to adjust game speed either :grin: all well that ends well, was getting a little frustrated though.
Managed the next one with 2 men also. very tricky.

Great game and lottsa FUN !

Kind regards........Frankski