PDA

View Full Version : where can I dl the extractor program

Redjac
11-07-2010, 08:54 PM
I assume the extractor for Tow 1 works for tow kursk. Where can I find it please.

HARI SELDON
11-08-2010, 12:15 PM
I'm also looking for an extractor that works for TOW2-Kursk 64-bit. The extractor I downloaded from Battlefront doesn't seem to work.

Is there a TOW2-Kursk extractor available?

HARI SELDON
11-08-2010, 07:27 PM
I downloaded the extractor from Battlefront. After reading all the forum modding threads, I still cannot extract any files to mod.

Is there a step by step modding tutorial for owners of Africa and Kursk.

I read the modding threads for TOW1 - did not work for Kursk & Africa.

CAN ANYONE HELP?

Redjac
11-08-2010, 09:19 PM
well I did a fair bit of tow1 modding and i don't see how the 64bit extractor would work. it should default to sfs files not xml files. Will try an older extractor.

HARI SELDON
11-09-2010, 07:47 PM
well I did a fair bit of tow1 modding and i don't see how the 64bit extractor would work. it should default to sfs files not xml files. Will try an older extractor.

I found the same thing. When I use the TOW2-Africa extractor it points to XML files, not SFS files.

Are there any other SFS editors other than the ones in the Battlefront repository?

Redjac
11-09-2010, 11:05 PM
I found the same thing. When I use the TOW2-Africa extractor it points to XML files, not SFS files.

Are there any other SFS editors other than the ones in the Battlefront repository?

No generic SFS extractors, they are tailored for their specific games ie IL-2.
I think you just need the proper fileslist.txt file. The one with the extractor has units that are not even in kursk.