PDA

View Full Version : Crashing when blowing up a tank / at grenade

MasacruAlex
11-03-2010, 08:45 AM
So I was having fun online, second match was awesome. I had those SPECIAL infantry men from US ( you know special units) this guy was sending in tanks, one was close to one of my bush men. I sent him to throw an anti tank grenade at it, right after he threw, he drove forward (It would had made contact on the back side) but when it did, boom crash to desktop :( But it was instantly, didn't see any explosion at all. (also the game mode was the one where you simply send units to fight, no flags or stuff, 2 vs 2 also)

(Reporting this hoping to help out :P)

It was the Low armor fast type. The tank with some iron bars above it going around.
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/6711/aaaaayl.jpg (http://img121.imageshack.us/i/aaaaayl.jpg/)

Sorry can't find a pic of the tank.

totte1015
11-03-2010, 10:27 AM
Have you updated your grapics card? And directX?
How about check that out in Driver Scanner

KnightFandragon
11-03-2010, 10:48 AM
Russian Light tank T26? It has bars around its top turret haha...as for the crash ive got no clue, ive had the game crash on me as well at random points...both in SP, MP and the editor so yeah...i just swear a bit, wonder wtf did that and fire it up again haha.

MasacruAlex
11-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Nah It's the other german armor, it's quite long and has top big shape with some bars going from front to back but it's longer not the usual square tank.

About the mate above that told me to upgrade my stuff, nah, it's not that. I've reported this so they'd look into it. Pretty much right when it was to explode the tank (Made contact/ the nade) it went to desktop. Certainly a game crash. I reported maybe they'll have an idea about it etc.

It's not happening all the time, it happened in my second game, after all it's beta :D (I play the other men of war and I never got such an error or crashes at all)

Also I got the latest DX level, running XP sp 3, the driver's are oK, not the latest vers' but stil..

DMS|Instinct
11-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Some crashes may appear random, if you notice this happening a second time, please let us know.