PDA

View Full Version : Trainer?

totte1015
11-01-2010, 03:12 PM
Is there any trainer to Men of War: assault squad?
I really find it hard to advance..... Yes i am a noob.

CzaD
11-01-2010, 03:21 PM
Yes, there is. Pm me and we will negotiate the fee. ;)

Btw, advancing is easy, it's killing the enemy on your way that may be hard.

Korsakov829
11-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Instead of paying for someone elses, make your own. Thats what I used to do for Battlefield 1942 and Tetris. A simple fast reload hack for Men of War can be made in a few days.

CzaD
11-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Ok, seriously now. Fancy a bit of good read?, visit this website: http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index.php?showforum=3261 You will notice it's about MoW about the same primciples apply.
Also DMS forum offers some advice too and if you post a specific question there will be many guys who will find time to show off their extensive knowledge about the game. :)

My advice is: practice playing with one faction on the same map with players with the same skills, and find the time to read about the vehicles and weapons you've got. In MP you have more chance to win the game if you see more than you enemy. First of all, read about how to establish a good front line. This is a must for a good competitive player. Later you will want to experiment with how to recon the area first with some cheap crew men (make them crawl and set them to return fire so that they won't give their positions away too soon) and how to direct control your officer and snipers too explore the area. Officers are really excellent.

Once you know how to establish a front line, you will need to learn how to effectively support it with you big guns. Good luck, man. MoW is all about having fun with learning and experimenting. This is what I love about the game.

totte1015
11-01-2010, 04:42 PM
Umm... but i rather want a trainer with unlimited health and unlimited ammo.
Yes, sure... Give me a tut and i do the trainer by myslef

KageToraUK
11-01-2010, 05:35 PM

I love the way people call these things 'trainers'. Hilarious! :grin:

If the GEM Editor is compatible with Assault Squad, you can do whatever you want with it, anyway - unlimited health, enemies with 1hp, unlimited ammo, MP40s firing Sturmtiger shells, whatever.

totte1015
11-01-2010, 06:19 PM
No assault squad doesnt work to the editor...

Korsakov829
11-01-2010, 06:22 PM

Yeah I don't think I can walk you through the whole thing, that would be too much work for me. It can be done though.

totte1015
11-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Yeah I don't think I can walk you through the whole thing, that would be too much work for me. It can be done though.

Can you please make a trainer which makes my units and vehicle invunable and unlimited ammo

KnightFandragon
11-01-2010, 07:22 PM

Seriously? If you need a trainer with unlimited health and Ammo go play CoH or some easier RTS......

Korsakov829
11-01-2010, 08:49 PM
Trainers in Men of War are interesting. Anything can happen, mortars firing machine gun speed with no break, rockets need no reload or ammo whatsoever. And tanks can flip on their back from the fast firing. But this will affect all units, so you will have even a harder time.

totte1015
11-01-2010, 09:17 PM
But in regular MoW there is some trainers which only affects the units you selected
isnt that possible here?

Korsakov829
11-01-2010, 10:21 PM
The game engine is the same it should.

totte1015
11-01-2010, 10:28 PM
The only thing i am asking for is that trainer or whatever you call it...
Unlimited health for the selected units and unlimited ammo for the selected units...
I dont mind about the game engine... i am asking someone on this forum to make a trainer for me and perhaps for someone else to! :)

totte1015
11-02-2010, 08:57 PM
Please, is anyone going to help me with a trainer?
Or am i just gonna screw this game?
I have tried all day to manage the russian skirmish... a damn pzII come and eat all my inf and by that time i have no armors.

KnightFandragon
11-02-2010, 09:10 PM
PzII? Was it the one on Lvl1? And if so what happened to your KV1? haha.

If you want a trainer, just go to DMS forums, find out how to make a mod of your own and then go into the GEM editor and change your dudes health, you can give them armor, like up to 1200% more HP and different guns. If you figure out how to change weapon modifiers you can make super guns to...like a 120mm repeating pistol...or a super machinegun with like 500000 rounds, just gotta set it to "ammo mgun" 500000000....never run out of ammo ever right?

totte1015
11-02-2010, 09:21 PM
Umm.. yes lvl 1 on russian campaign... but i dont get a kv! just 2 trucks and some stationary mg's...
If i would get a KV i would own the game lol ( i always self-steer the tanks )

KnightFandragon
11-03-2010, 12:51 AM
Are you playing the Assault Squad Russian campaign? or Red Tide? The regular MoW Lv1 has a KV1 as the objective...ive not played AS or RT so idk haha

totte1015
11-03-2010, 07:33 AM
Oh... i am playing assault squad... This is the section of assault squad in forums :P

KnightFandragon
11-03-2010, 10:49 AM
Oh... i am playing assault squad... This is the section of assault squad in forums :P

Guess I shoulda figured that one out haha