PDA

View Full Version : RPS: Royal Quest Interview

Nike-it
10-27-2010, 12:56 PM
Rock, Paper, Shotgun published exclusive interview with Katauri Interactive’s boss, Dmitry Gusarov about upcoming Royal Quest.
You can find full text here (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/10/26/interview-katauri-interactive-on-royal-quest/).

Korsakov829
10-27-2010, 09:56 PM
What we can currently see on the MMO market is stagnation in terms of creativity. For many years people are playing the same games like WoW and Lineage II. As we can see there are no fast paced Diablo-style games at the moment and we want to bring this experience to the audience.

I believe another developer may beat him at it. 2012 is quite far off, but then again you can't rush a great game. I see alot in pay to play games, you never run out of stock to sell. This is a big opportunity for them.

TJz
11-14-2010, 08:36 PM
To be quite honest, I am in total anticipation for this game.

The monsters look absolutely amazing. Although, it does seem to have a bit of an Alice in Wonderland appeal to it. I find it somewhat humorous that one of the mounts is remarkably close looking to the large yellow ostrich-esq bird that everyone knows and loves by the name of Chocobo. :grin:

Regardless, I cannot wait for the release of the game and be part of this amazing MMO.

Keep us updated, Nike-it!