PDA

View Full Version : KBAP - patch requires serial?

tasmaniak
10-25-2010, 05:13 AM
I downloaded the Kings Bounty Armoured Princess patch and now have to enter a serial number. What? Why? How can I enter one when I have the original game in my hand right now and con't find a serial anywhere? I've been playing for weeks and was really enjoying this game. I've never had to enter a serial before. If I have to re-install the game I probably won't be bothered playing thru all those quests again. C'mon guys, someone help me out here. Where is the serial number? How can I uninstall the patch? I just want to get back to Elon safely...:evil:

tasmaniak
10-25-2010, 05:22 AM
By the way,
Patch V1.2 is what I downloaded.
I'm in Australia too, if any Aussies can help out.
Please give some feedback here.
Cheers.

Nike-it
10-25-2010, 05:23 AM
I downloaded the Kings Bounty Armoured Princess patch and now have to enter a serial number. What? Why? How can I enter one when I have the original game in my hand right now and con't find a serial anywhere? I've been playing for weeks and was really enjoying this game. I've never had to enter a serial before. If I have to re-install the game I probably won't be bothered playing thru all those quests again. C'mon guys, someone help me out here. Where is the serial number? How can I uninstall the patch? I just want to get back to Elon safely...:evil:

First of all please post where did you download the patch and what version of the game you have (is it box or digital download). The problem you described was caused by installing patch of the different version.

tasmaniak
10-25-2010, 10:35 PM
I have the box version-
And I downloaded the patch from softpedia.
Here's their URL: http://games.softpedia.com/get/Patch/Kings-Bounty-Armored-Princess-Patch.shtml
Thanks for the reply too mate, that was quick!:-)

Korsakov829
10-26-2010, 08:28 PM
Try the patch from here: http://www.kingsbounty.ru/patches.php

Nike-it
10-27-2010, 05:58 AM
Wasn't your original version already 1.2? If I'm not mistaken the patch 1.2 was released only for Russian version of the game.