PDA

View Full Version : If I pay now for beta test.

MasacruAlex
10-16-2010, 11:16 PM
Will I get the game when it comes out? Or I'll have to buy it when it comes out at its full price? I could perhaps pay 8euro now to get into the beta :P

Korsakov829
10-16-2010, 11:17 PM
I think it may have already came out.

MasacruAlex
10-16-2010, 11:20 PM
I think it may have already came out.

I am confused.. what do you mean? I got to that page where you can pay to beta test now aka play earlier... Is the game out or what? If I'd pay now for that, will I get the full game upon release (Full releasE? ) or I'll ahve to buy it?

CzaD
10-17-2010, 12:25 PM
As far as I know you pay for beta testing only and you will still have to pay the full price upon release. For beta testers there are some bonus maps.

If you are patient enough, sign up for open beta, which maybe be available in about 2 or 3 weeks.

I am waiting for it and till then I am enjoying German Soldiers Mod, which introduces lots of changes to the MP.

MasacruAlex
10-17-2010, 02:41 PM
As far as I know you pay for beta testing only and you will still have to pay the full price upon release. For beta testers there are some bonus maps.

If you are patient enough, sign up for open beta, which maybe be available in about 2 or 3 weeks.

I am waiting for it and till then I am enjoying German Soldiers Mod, which introduces lots of changes to the MP.

Thanks a lot buddy, will wait as you are, will also look into that mod too.:grin: