PDA

View Full Version : On line play.. requires CD Key.. where is it?

Brigadier Graham
10-10-2010, 11:52 PM
Cant remember IC or YUplay? sending me a CD key when I purchased?
Where is my CD key Located chaps? appreciate a quick response:grin:!

Brigadier Graham
10-11-2010, 02:16 AM
Isn't it supposed to be with the confirmation of purchase e-mail and on my purchased account? it isnt there btw:(

Nike-it
10-11-2010, 05:41 AM
If you buy any game form YUplay you get the CD-key in the e-mail from the service. If you have any problems with receiving it please contact our support: support@1cpublishing.eu

Brigadier Graham
10-11-2010, 06:51 AM
If you buy any game form YUplay you get the CD-key in the e-mail from the service. If you have any problems with receiving it please contact our support: support@1cpublishing.eu

Yes thats probably the case.. but as I say.. I didn't receive mine yet! Only a confirmation e-mail...

from yuPlay team <team@yuplay.com>
reply-to team@yuplay.com
to Me
date Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 3:20 AM
subject yuPlay: Your purchase
mailed-by yuplay.ru

hide details 3:20 AM (10 hours ago)

You have purchased "Real Warfare: 1242". Your current balance is 0.00 yum.

Thanks for your purchase!

All jolly splendid, and all that.. however I still haven't received it.. perhaps because of the weekend? who knows?
Yes I have sent a e-mail to the chaps, thanks... and thanks for the reply sir.. dashed decent, I must say.:grin:

mitra
10-11-2010, 09:16 AM
Yes thats probably the case.. but as I say I didn't receive mine yet! Only a confirmation e-mail...

All jolly splendid, and all that.. however I still haven't received it.. perhaps because of the weekend? who knows?
Yes I have sent a e-mail to the chaps, thanks and thanks for the reply sir.. dashed decent, I must say.:grin:

You order the box? I think the code will be in the box .

Brigadier Graham
10-11-2010, 10:01 AM

No I downloaded from http://www.1cpublishing.eu/

Dont I need the activation number to play online I cant connect to online games without it.:!:

Nike-it
10-11-2010, 10:07 AM
No I downloaded from http://www.1cpublishing.eu/

Dont I need the activation number to play online I cant connect to online games without it.:!:

Did you contact our support? they will definitely answer all your questions.

Brigadier Graham
10-11-2010, 11:40 AM
Yes I contacted them almost straight away sir.. hopefully they will answer.. so far not a peep.. will give them 24hrs I suppose..

Nike-it
10-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Yes I contacted them almost straight away sir.. hopefully they will answer.. so far not a peep.. will give them 24hrs I suppose..

I'm sure they'll do very soon, if not I'll try to force them with the solution.

Brigadier Graham
10-11-2010, 11:49 AM

I'm sure they'll do very soon, if not I'll try to force them with the solution.

No... no box... digital download from this site/yuplay... I'm a Brit living in Indonesia, very difficult to get boxed disk copies.. I must download or order from Amazon etc.
Thanks very much sir.. that would be very helpful old chap!:)