PDA

View Full Version : problem lobby chanel chat

landomaximus
10-04-2010, 12:06 AM
el problema se resuelve asi, pero si no puedo ver jugadores no puedo jugar rank, y tampoco hablar con nadie, este problema lo solucionaran o es mejor reinstalar o que ???

so the issue is resolved, but I can not see I can not play players rank, nor talk to anyone, this problem is solved or is it better to reinstall or what??

the real solution ????

Nike-it
10-04-2010, 05:36 AM
el problema se resuelve asi, pero si no puedo ver jugadores no puedo jugar rank, y tampoco hablar con nadie, este problema lo solucionaran o es mejor reinstalar o que ???

so the issue is resolved, but I can not see I can not play players rank, nor talk to anyone, this problem is solved or is it better to reinstall or what??

the real solution ????

What version of the game do you have?
Did you install the latest patch 1.17.5.1?

konigtiger88
10-04-2010, 03:21 PM
i have the same problem, when i enter in the multiplayer game a message "The chat channel is invite only" appears and then when i click "ok" he kicks me out of the game! I have the latest patch installed!! :(

Twan
10-04-2010, 07:56 PM
I just started to have this exact same problem.

I find that if I immidiately join a game when I first get to the lobby, then leave the game lobby and go back to the main lobby, it lets me stay, just without the lobby chat, which I really don't mind.