PDA

View Full Version : Some editor questions

katilemre
09-30-2010, 06:41 PM
Hi guys i am new in men of war :) İ really loved the game and started to editor.
İ figured out how to make soldiers talk, but they talk too fast. I mean when my officer says "Nein my soldiers! The Brazilians wont come by that way so its a safe road. İtaly will fall surely, but we can escape from this mess!Lets go!" and the soldier says "Ja Herr Officer. But isn't this traiting to fatherland?" Officers says "Will you come with me or not you stupid?!"

When i do this, everyone talks but... İ can only see the last chat first...
İ press "H" and i can see whole chats i programmed.... İ tried "wait" command but it never worked...i'm bored of seeing its again and again!!! İ know you guys can help me :) :)

And another question, how can i add objectives? I mean i want to make an objective like this. But not in START of the mission. The objective will be given when Officer Max Kahler and his mans Kubelwagen has out of fuel in the zone i added. First, the Kubalwagens fuel must be "0" when it gets in the zone and Second, a mission will be given to player to get behinde safe enemy lines and "USE ENEMY UNİFORMS TO DİSGUİSE" and get out of there. İ hope you can help me with this problem too :) :)

Korsakov829
09-30-2010, 06:52 PM
Try adding a delay command function if there is one. I'm unfamiliar with the Gem Editor but have experience in others, and this should work for this sort of problem. Try looking at the missions that come with the game, also.

katilemre
09-30-2010, 06:54 PM
Try adding a delay command function if there is one. I'm unfamiliar with the Gem Editor but have experience in others, and this should work for this sort of problem. Try looking at the missions that come with the game, also.

Ok i will try that and reply if it works or not ;)

katilemre
10-04-2010, 03:59 PM
yep... delay worked well... but i need to find out how to set objectives. Can you help me with it?

KnightFandragon
10-04-2010, 05:59 PM
http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7569

2nd Post Dilust has his tutorial of how to set objectives and the rest of that thread has him helping me explain how to set a few other objectives.