PDA

View Full Version : Play area?

Eertnalnight264
09-30-2010, 04:41 PM
I'll spawn some men and such, tanks and all of that. But while I am editing they'll all run to the middle of the map, and when I go to test the map, they are standing in the middle of this darkened square, darker than the rest of the minimap. I cannot move them, and if I spawn new guys they automatically go there and I am unable to move them anywhere else. If I am able to keep them still and I try to move them into the tanks or into a trench, they immediatly run into the spot again. Is there some tool to fix this, or am I just stupid and I'm not doing something right?

KnightFandragon
09-30-2010, 05:58 PM
Sooo...you hit F2 and created your own map? You gotta save it first thing then reload it..that makes the whole map useable. Otherwise your just stuck with this tiny square in the middle and for me it trapped me inthe tiny square and I couldnt pan out haha

Eertnalnight264
09-30-2010, 10:05 PM
My problem has been solved, but I ahve another question that is probably totally unrelated. How might I make an endless assault type thing, where the enemies keep respawning? I know how to make the troops attack and such but all of the tutorials I've seen on how to make an endless assault never seem to work or explain it all that well. I would appreciate some help on this topic.

KnightFandragon
10-01-2010, 02:40 AM
Go Visit Blobbob22's Youtube Channel he has videos there about how to make guys spawn endlessly and other GEM Editor vids, there are more channels and stuff but he has the one I used to figure it out.