PDA

View Full Version : True Story of Michal Cwynar

LaVitamina
09-29-2010, 12:23 PM
Heres the vid.

Regarding career of Polish Ace Michal Cwynar.
(its HD -swich on YouTube)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZg2YMTz_-U

LaVitamina
09-29-2010, 01:07 PM
P.S. -Can anybody confirm if all sountracks are there? Im not realy sure with YT turbulences.

Many thanks.
Vitamina

KG26_Alpha
09-30-2010, 02:17 PM
I watched approx 30 seconds of the film and quit due to the awful sound track :confused:

LaVitamina
09-30-2010, 05:53 PM
Matter of taste..
Im also not deep in to RAP myself, but the track was intended to reflect the energy , and dynamics of the footage. And its quite good anyways :cool:

But as said.. Matter of...

There are three st by the way in the clip. No rock this time , sorry :rolleyes:

swiss
10-01-2010, 04:38 PM
, but the track was intended to reflect the energy , and dynamics of the footage. And its quite good anyways :cool:

Uh, hm - yes, sure...:rolleyes:

Blackdog_kt
10-01-2010, 09:18 PM
I'm not into hip hop but i didn't mind the soundtrack to be honest.

If every IL2 video has a classical music or rock soundtrack it gets boring after a while too, plus we can't have all IL2 videos playing with Vera Lynn in the background or similar wartime music because slow music doesn't go well with action sequences mixed with fast cuts/transitions.

I think what matters most is having the pacing of the video match the tempo set by the music and not the kind of music per se.

Rall
10-02-2010, 04:22 PM
I'm not into hip hop but i didn't mind the soundtrack to be honest.

If every IL2 video has a classical music or rock soundtrack it gets boring after a while too, plus we can't have all IL2 videos playing with Vera Lynn in the background or similar wartime music because slow music doesn't go well with action sequences mixed with fast cuts/transitions.

I think what matters most is having the pacing of the video match the tempo set by the music and not the kind of music per se.

+1