PDA

View Full Version : Lost Company stand alone?

Feelgood
09-29-2010, 05:45 AM
Is there ever going to be a stand alone dedicated server for Lost Company? I would like to set it up on our dedicated box.

Also, why do the game servers browsers mesh with the original and LC? When running LC I can see people trying to connect to my server, while they are running the original. So I ran the original dedi in and was able to see it in the LC browser. The games are not compatible, but they show up in each others browser. This is a huge problem IMO.

Feelgood
10-31-2010, 02:50 AM
Does anyone even read these forums any more? Where in the world do we go, for help or answers, if I cant even get it from the dev's on their own forums?!?!?

Feelgood
11-01-2010, 02:37 AM
You know I have to say that I have not seen a dev team so clueless and unresponsive as these guys, since Infinity Ward. Its a damn shame. I am trying like crazy to get a server running on my dedicated box, and you cant hear boo from any developers.

Last damn game I EVER buy from these guys. This is ridiculous! :evil:

Feelgood
11-07-2010, 05:54 PM
Does anyone know the phone numbers, email addresses or anything to any living people developing this game that I can contact? The lack of responses from the dev's in these forums is ridiculous. I will never buy another game from these bastards, if this is how they treat people. RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Please if anyone knows any REAL contact info, I would appreciate it. Hopefully I can get a response to my questions, after ripping their heads off verbally. I simply can not stand when people are happy to take my money, but refuse to follow up with any level of support.

hemlanguage
06-27-2023, 02:45 AM
It is absurd that the developers aren't responding to the questions asked in these forums. If this is how these jerks handle customers, I will not purchase another game from them under any circumstances.
funny shooter 2 (https://funnyshooter2.com)