PDA

View Full Version : Chap 6 - Mole Underground

megabow
09-26-2010, 10:12 PM
I've just started this level and can't figure out how to exit the train station or what do i have to do in order to proceed with game.
Can someone help me with that please?

AncientMariner
09-27-2010, 01:38 PM
I'm assuming you're right at the start of the level. On the pillars by the trackside, you'll find symbols/ornaments. "Looking" at these will bring up the option to"Use" them. One will cause a bridge to extend across the track.

The other place you might be is on a platform, later in that level, where you've been attacked by enemies from behind "laser" barriers. You can just walk around this area, between the barrier and the track. It doesn't look like you can but it's easy, even in the mech.

I haven't got the game loaded at the moment, so I can't post a screenie. If you're really stuck, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Have fun with the ShadowHand :)

megabow
09-27-2010, 05:28 PM
I'm assuming you're right at the start of the level. On the pillars by the trackside, you'll find symbols/ornaments. "Looking" at these will bring up the option to"Use" them. One will cause a bridge to extend across the track.

The other place you might be is on a platform, later in that level, where you've been attacked by enemies from behind "laser" barriers. You can just walk around this area, between the barrier and the track. It doesn't look like you can but it's easy, even in the mech.

I haven't got the game loaded at the moment, so I can't post a screenie. If you're really stuck, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Have fun with the ShadowHand :)
Hey Man , thanks a lot for the help but after a "bit" of time (half an hour , i guess !) wondering around the place finally I've came across with the use item !
I'm enjoying the game a lot ; You know , it kinda reminds me of Castle Wolfenstein , with the due differences of course!!
Cheers !! Thank you anyway !!