PDA

View Full Version : Infinite Units Mod for Corssworlds (1.3)

Damse
09-24-2010, 12:50 PM
Can anyone make a simple mod that makes all the units be "Horde" when you shop around for them. I've tried the old mod for Armored Princess, but it doesn't work in Crossworlds.

If someone has any knowlegde of how to modify the game to set all units to "Horde" then please contact me.

Best regards.

TheOne
09-24-2010, 12:58 PM
It's actually very simple. I don't have access to the game right now, but there is an option in logic.txt something like infinity units - change the value to 0.

If it doesn't work let me know, I will look into it once I get back home.

And don't use logic.txt from KBAP, I haven't looked in detail, but there would be some differences in the two game versions.

PS: You need the file in the \sessions\orcs\mods and not data\mods.

Damse
09-24-2010, 02:59 PM
Thank you for posting a reply that quickly. I am unfortunately unable to find any logic.txt file in the game's main folder. Is it located elsewhere?

Best regards.

viet1125
09-24-2010, 04:16 PM
in the sessions folder u will find various folders that match different campaigns
Look 4 the kfs file (named after the campaign) open it with unzip software like 7z
In this thread it is explained how to edit some values

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=126852

Damse
09-24-2010, 06:24 PM
I found a file called "Config.txt" in it I found the infinite units parameter, I set i to 0, and then compressed the file using winrar and renamed it to units.kfs and placed it in a folder called mods in the orcs session folder, but it did not help the units are still not infinite when I start a new game in crossworlds "orcs on the march". I tried setting the parameter to 1, but this didn't help either.

Anyone have a clue?

Best regards.

TheOne
09-25-2010, 07:40 AM
Why are you modifying config.txt when I asked you to modify logic.txt file?

Use the attached file and save in orcs\mods folder.

Damse
09-25-2010, 11:20 AM
Why are you modifying config.txt when I asked you to modify logic.txt file?

Use the attached file and save in orcs\mods folder.

Because I could not find any logic.txt when I extracted the orcs session .kfs file.

Thank you, I will try it out.

Works flawlesly, I wish there was a rep system, because you certainly deserve it.

TheOne
09-25-2010, 04:40 PM
Because I could not find any logic.txt when I extracted the orcs session .kfs file.

Thank you, I will try it out.

Works flawlesly, I wish there was a rep system, because you certainly deserve it.

Glad the file works for you.

iycgtptyarvg
09-26-2010, 01:31 PM
For some strange reason it didn't work when I copied the 'All units horde.zip' in the Sessions/Orcs/Mods directory as 'All units horde.kfs'.
But, when I copied the 'Logic.txt' file in there, it DID work.

TheOne
09-26-2010, 04:40 PM
Hmm, I did forget to change the extension from .zip to .kfs, but ideally it should work with the change of extension. Though putting the direct file works too!

grimeleven
09-26-2010, 06:51 PM
FYI his one already works with CW, using it myself without problems. Goes into \sessions\orcs\mods

http://kingsbounty.ru/mods/a1.2/mod_a12_infinity_units.zip

ocsisajt
10-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Hey guys!

edit: thanx it worked! (finally :D)