PDA

View Full Version : Transfering Shells Fast!

razputin
09-19-2010, 03:02 PM
This may have been revealed in another post but I just discovered a quick way to move shells from one gun or tank to another quickly, with your solider, grab the shell and drop them on the ground, they all are there, then take your soldier and pick them off the ground - he now picks up multiple shells at the same time - as many as he has room for in his inventory. I always hated the fact that you can't transfer all the shells with the move all button but with this trick no more dragging shells into the soldier one-by-one. :grin:

Korsakov829
09-20-2010, 04:03 AM
...I always hated the fact that you can't transfer all the shells with the move all button but with this trick no more dragging shells into the soldier one-by-one. :grin:...

I've had no problem moving shells. Something must be wrong with your game.

razputin
09-20-2010, 11:56 AM
I can move large shells (e.g., HE 98 MM) from a tank to a soldier but one one at a time.

Are you say you can move all the large shells from a tank or large gun in one click? I could not do this in MoW either...

Korsakov829
09-20-2010, 03:02 PM
I can do it fine, yes.

KnightFandragon
09-20-2010, 04:03 PM
So you cant just tell your tank/truck to examine your tank and click them all in that way? Its mucho faster then ever having a man do it.

razputin
09-20-2010, 05:49 PM
Crap, you guys mean I have been doing it all wrong all these years!? :oops:

I will try it again tonight....