PDA

View Full Version : Cheat in multiplayer mode???

kammenos
09-11-2010, 05:10 PM
I am playing a couple of months MOW multilayer (i have 280 games), and this happened to me for the first time. Playing 2v2 victory flag, the opponents kept making infantry and tanks, and near the end of the game, a king tiger appeared. I did not see if one was making infa and the other tanks...
My question: Is there a known issue of cheating in multilayer? Can someone know if the opponent is cheating???

KnightFandragon
09-11-2010, 05:43 PM
IDK if there are cheats but it surely can appear the enemy is building more then they should, ive seen armies where there are kinda alot of infantry and it appears they are buying alot more IS3s then I woulda thought possible but infantry are cheap and I buy Stormtroopers so im just used to the high cost, low numbers game. Regular troops are dirt cheap allowing for alot of dudes for no cost. Ive not played VF mode ever so idk how the buy system works but I do know on even 400 pts you can get quite alot of stuff. The guy might not have brought his whole force after you as well....coulda been keeping the King Tiger in reserve or something. I have yet to really notice any cheating...lets hope it stays that way =D

szebus
09-11-2010, 08:50 PM
Cheating in Men of War multiplayer comes with desincronizations and connection lost.