PDA

View Full Version : Coop/MP Using tank issue

major99
09-11-2010, 12:26 AM
Hi, does anyone know if in the earlier patch of the game you could have two players in the tank or vehicle and one use the gunner with direct fire while the other drives using direct fire. As from 1.17.5 it doesnt seem to work if it did work on the earlier patches.

I am unsure, and me and my friend still think we played where one of us had the gun while the other drived the vehicle.

At the moment it seems if one person goes into the tank the ai does all the shooting and the person can use manual control only for the men he has and only 1 person can control a tank/vehicle at any one time. If the second player sends men into the tank then they are shown as invisible or fade and the second player cannot control them.

As far as i know most tanks hold up to 4 men into a tank and as coop is 4 players i thought it has a way where every player can do their own direct control in the tank e.g. gunner,driver,commander,loader.

szebus
09-11-2010, 07:20 AM
For as I know the tank can hold 4 players soldiers but the 1st layer who ocupied the tank, will use it.