PDA

View Full Version : star wolves 3 best wepon type?

wooaa
09-09-2010, 03:16 PM
what is your fav wepon type for star wolves 3? i cant decide if more RPM is worth the lower damage and acuracy.

Goblin Wizard
09-09-2010, 03:26 PM
I use standard (not pulse) lasers 90% of the time (high dps and accuracy). If I see a lot of ships with anti-laser shields I change for kinetic guns and missiles.

mk_sky
09-09-2010, 06:32 PM
i liked the plasma cannons und use them a long time of game and sometimes after that i take over the pulse lasers and do it with them, missles is not my part i liked the torpedos to kill big ships

Dumorimasoddaa
09-10-2010, 01:40 AM
I'm a fan of on a gun slinger T 2lasers and then on and one of those 2 barrel kinetic cannons or a mini-gun. The last slot is more dependent though a another none laser weapon is normally there. I only wise plasma kept the damage increases as it did in SW1 where it was a huge one shot damage but low RoF and acc now its just meh.

Trucidation
09-10-2010, 10:44 AM
Torpedoes stop fights before they even begin.

sharien
09-12-2010, 08:01 PM
i recently started to like the high end kinetic cannons...the yataghan just punches through almos anything with reasonable accuracy and a pretty good firerate...sometimes you can take out two fighters in one go with those

another preferance of mine are particle acellerators...they have all the advantages of lasers the firepower of plasma guns and are afaik not affected by anti laser shields

gatling guns are...useful in the beginning when they have to take every hit they can by firing a lot...but lategame they dont punch as much and pilots are precise enough to use weapons with more punch per shot and less rpm...the point is...the better youre at firing the less likely you are to want to waste time and ammunition on firing a lot...i like my targets dead when i hit them...

si1foo
09-13-2010, 03:25 AM
hmm i prefer have pulse lasers with either a partical gun or another high dmg one

for small ships it has to be bezerker tech or alien

Wakko
09-23-2010, 09:33 AM
Hi Folks.....!

For every battle that is important (Berserks and/or Aliens) I use ASCL Laser Prototype (Shinning), to battles with pirates and/or Corporations I use Gatling (Avengers), depending on whether you play SW.

Bany
10-27-2010, 08:58 PM
Hi,

Well i gues it depends what ship you want to use, bu ive noticed one thing, Vidicators with proper perks and cooler in system are just insaine, and cant be damage reducted. Was testing them on dragos and gunslingers T, and those are just ripping thru everything. On other hand i was using Kinetics most time and with acuracy perks they works more then good. BTW, plasma canons arent that bad, later on they realy speed up things. Small Simoto canons are also good, but ive noticed that Alien guns are best solution, sad you cant equip them after last ship change so ive end up with bersersk mk2's. Let me give you one advice, all rapid fire weapons are realy boosted by weapons cooling systems. This is much improvement, same as with manuverability boosters, later you just turn instantly.

Reagrds