PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

Skyeraven
09-08-2010, 02:52 AM
the difficulty in the first 2 star wolves are insane especially when dealing with aliens i finally beat SW 1 so i start playing SW 2. off the bat i got to deal with aliens with crappy or no decent equipment or ships. now I'm stuck in the pirate path where i have to investigate storage of alien ships after rescuing the mute guy. those ship tear through both my fighter and mother ship and none of the trade stations offer any decent upgrade help. I tried the god mode cheat it works in SW1 but for some reason Shift + ~ doesn't work in SW 2 and i can't bring up the console what am i doing wrong?

Kzak
09-08-2010, 04:52 AM
It's a while since last time I played Star Wolves 2, but I remember the beam-dampening equipment (Diamond etc.) worked rather well against their ray weapons. You'll have to buy those or salvage them from the wreckage of enemies.

Skyeraven
09-08-2010, 01:52 PM
yeah but where do u get it i have the black market perk but every station so far did not offer anything other than long range radar and the first stage shield improvement in other words crap even with the black market

si1foo
09-09-2010, 06:12 AM
ok i think you are talking about the really earily bit before you meet corsair if so you should be careful there is only a couple of ships like 3 you should use your fighters too attack them first then recall them right after too get rid of the hull destroying effect then your should be able to kill them with you mothership and fighters if it is a different bit let me know and ill try and help you

Skyeraven
09-09-2010, 07:28 AM
no no no im a little farther than that im after meeting corsair and after rescuing joker on the pirate plot line i the rescued the mute guy that was trapped in the alien ship then he gave me the location of more alien ships i can capture. right when i get to location I'm jumped by these other alien ships that are tough to shoot down and they rip through my mother-ship's armor like it was a wet piece of paper.

si1foo
09-13-2010, 05:25 AM
hmm i cant help you i went a different line i went with corporate then msf